+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the Next Survivor (11/17)

On the Next Survivor (11/17)

Quote Originally Posted by CBS Website
    In a down-and-dirty struggle for Reward in the mud, a team is let down by the failure of one member.

One tribemate's incessant paranoia drives another to the breaking point.

Some feel vulnerable, and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive, or will the weak slide by?
    In the promo for next week, we see Gary and Judd, Jamie and Rafe, and Danni and Cindy (?) on teams together, with Jamie yelling at another team. This leaves Lydia and Stephenie together, which is the most likely combination for dissapointment and failure. Lydia can't pull her weight in the muddy reward challenge, and Stephenie is dissapointed because, again, no one else has the heart that she has.

The promo also shows Judd complaining about Jamie's paranoia, so it's a safe bet that the second clue refers to Jamie (and Judd).

Strong? Could be Jamie, Gary, or Stephenie. Weak? Lydia or Rafe, I suppose. Unpredictable tribal council? Perfect.

FORT Fogey
    I'd go with your pick on the first one. Danni and Cindy are both so invisible they're my last pick for it.

Steph was mentioning she thinks Jamie's paranoid as well. This one's a pretty safe bet.

Um. What the hell is that third one about?

One tribemate's incessant paranoia drives another to the breaking point.
    definitely jamie probably driving Steph to breaking point? we see that on insider

Some feel vulnerable, and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive, or will the weak slide by?
    what could be so unusual about it? the vulnerabel ones are Danni and Gary and those who feel sure of who to go are the axis of evil? I can't wait to see how things switch up though.

upon further analysis, it is likely they want lydia to vote Jamie off but she doesnt want to because she is buddy buddy with him... (her original ally, along with Brian)

From the web promo, it looks like this is also the video from home (and maybe a visit?) episode. It could be part of the reward. I'm not sure who Danni is paired with. It isn't necessarily Cindy. It also seems a little strange that there would be two female teams and two male teams.

I think cable101 is right that the paranoia tease is about Jamie and Judd.

I'm crossing my fingers that tribal council really is unpredictable this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'm not sure who Danni is paired with. It isn't necessarily Cindy. It also seems a little strange that there would be two female teams and two male teams.
    Watching the promo a few times more, I think the teams I posted may be completely incorrect. It's difficult to decide for certain, but we may be seeing two 4-person teams instead of four 2-person teams or some other madness. I feel pretty certain that Gary is with Judd, but I could be mistaken on pairing Danni with Cindy (Cindy could be Stephenie instead) and Jamie with Rafe (they are shown together, but they may not be on the same team).

Videos from home seem to indicate that the hellicopter portion of the reward involves taking the winning Survivors to a destination to watch their video and enjoy some other type of food reward. However, I have a feeling there'll be a "surprise" visit from the family members instead.

on the next Survivor:

One Tribe Member Blows Their Teams Reward on Survivor: Guatemala

ONE TRIBE MEMBER BLOWS THEIR TEAM'S CHANCE FOR AN AMAZING OVERNIGHT REWARD, ON "SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE," THURSDAY, NOV. 17

"Eating And Sleeping With The Enemy" -- One castaway's inability to perform at the Reward Challenge blows it for the entire team, on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA -- THE MAYA EMPIRE, Thursday, Nov. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Its a down and dirty struggle in the mud for an amazing overnight reward and a team is let down by the failure of one of their teammates. Jamie's incessant paranoia is driving Rafe to the breaking point. Some feel vulnerable and some feel sure of who should go, leading to an unpredictable Tribal Council. Will the strong survive or will the weak slide by? And, the eleventh member is voted out of the tribe.

speculation is rife that the reward challenge is the 4 boys vs 4 guys with the gals winning it. That's why its called sleeping with the enemy. If Danni wins, she sleeps with the 'enemy'. And actually so does gary..

Has anyone heard anything about the borrowing of money, an auction of sorts? Maybe someone buying the family visit? Has this been done in survivor? Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by kacee
    Has anyone heard anything about the borrowing of money, an auction of sorts? Maybe someone buying the family visit? Has this been done in survivor? Just asking.
    Are you referring to the auctions that are sometimes done in replacement of challenges? They often involve everyone (in a post-merge situation) starting with a set amount of money, which they then use to attempt to purchase food in a "Suvivor auction." Generally, letters from home are included as the last item to be auctioned off, which results in emotional auctions such as the one that occured in the Amazon.

If this is not what you are referring to, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm beginning to think the reward for this episode involves the winning team getting to go to a resort (or cruise ship, or whatever) to be pampered, feast, and watch their videos from home. Of course, everyone gets to see a short preview of their videos prior to the challenge, but the winning team gets to view them in their entirety (while devourering whatever food they get).

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by kacee

I think I know what your refering to. I saw something like this on another board. At the time it was more specualtion than spoiler though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast