+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I thought the idol was a one-time deal...

I think you're right about Steph...she's arrogant enough to think she didn't need to hunt for the idol. I hope her overconfidence comes back to bite her.
    ya. think it wouldn't be novel if they hid that thing again.

i was glad they came up with something new for the reward challenge. the different rewards for different players! Fishmonger and the fish...haha. how coincidental!

maybe it's a wake up call to Steph now?

Snoozin' on the beach
    This episode set the stage for a Judd boot next. Gary, Danni and Cindy will be going out in that order and will be desperate to change things. Gary's got the perfect thing in Judd's lie. Jamie is ultra paranoid, it shouldn't take much of a push to convince him Lydia or Rafe. The only question is if they believe Gary about Judd lying. Judd's a flipper, If he screwed Nakum teammates, why wouldn't he screw you? Makes a good arguement. Steph can't stick up for him, it would only throw suspicion on her. I think he is going to be hung out to dry by his own teamates. It would explain why the colorful exit might happen, Judd feels betrayed. Can't wait for the next episode.

Gary did well lying this time but don't forget how awful he lied about the QB thing. He did a poor job with that lie.

Quote Originally Posted by britty05
    I was thinking the same thing. Cindy and Rafe had the opportunity to do that last week, especially where Jamie was concerned. They were all talk and no action. I was really hoping these three would jump ship and change the dynamics of the game. I'm also a little disappointed that Gary, BJ and Danni haven't been able plant seeds of doubt in their heads about the Detestable Three (Steph, Jamie and Judd). It seems to me that Cindy, Lydia and Rafe are quite content to go along with those three and let them call the shots for them (at this point).
    I think the best bet for Cindy, Lydia and Rafe is to wait in their alliance for now. While I am pulling for Danni at this point, their best bet would be to continue voting off the remaining two odd-men-out while getting to vote off Jamie, Judd or Steph, whichever one does something stupid first and allows that opportunity, so it will probobly be Jamie or Judd, and then have the majority of 3 to 2 when it gets to the final 5. That way they could knock out the other two.

I think Gary voted for Cindy because that's is what the big six told him they were going to do. He had told Jamie that he would vote with them, just to let him know who to vote for, and I'll bet they told him Cindy.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Gary's words while voting made it sound like he was voting Cindy as payback for her voting Brandon. He knew she wasn't going, maybe it was a little jibe or wake up call to Cindy to see her name in TC. No one will ever know that's why he did it. He can just say he was keeping his word to BJ not to write his name down and he knew Cindy was not a target anyway.

i think this a good season too. i'm sure they all knew jamie's gesture was not from the bottom of his heart, but it was still a smart thing to do. i loved that gary found the immunity idol. he's not a favorite of mine, but because he was about to be voted out. very nice. what's up with all the posters freaking about the lying? is this the first time you've watched survivor? and to all of you who love to say "thats it, this season is done for me!" how many times has your favorite won? mine never has, and if i had that attitude, i would have missed out on all of them. and could we please get passed the steph and bj second chance crap. yeah, it sucks, but the show has been on for quite a while now, let's move on. sorry, didn't mean to rant, but geez.

Okay, so see I thought they could use the idol continuously until it came down to the bottom 4. I thought then, wow that could go both ways depending on who found the idol, but since it' a one time thing Gary saved himself 1 night. Unless they are really considering outing Jamie. That could make an interesting turn. You know also, though I do think Jamie was really hurt by what Bobby Jon said (however true it was) I'm almost positive the reward food thing was strategy. I think he realized from that conversation with Bobby Jon, his entire tribe wasn't feeling all warm and fuzzy for him and his plans on using Judd's obnoxiousness wasn't going to work if they thought worse of Jamie than Judd.
    And onto that, Judd throws up in the shelter and NO ONE gives him hell for it??? Ugh. Gross!
    I wanted Bobby Jon to find the idol, but I knew he wouldn't. And the sad thing is I really thing Bobby Jon would've been around a least one more week, maybe even two if Gary hadn't found it.
    I find it funny that Bobby Jon's tribe seems to be the only one who has considered the fact that both he and Steph have already had this chance. Steph has really gotten a hold in the final alliance I think. I don't like her, but she is really playing the game.

I think no matter what happens this season, Survivor already lost its edge to me. Last year the best survivor who ever played the game won. Tom had the brains, brawn and repsect for the game like no else. Any season after last seems to really be a let down to me. I know some people didn't like that Tom truly dominated the game, but that just proved he was the ultimate Survivor out of all of the seasons.

Last night, I was glad to see Gary find the immunity idol. Bobby Jon just doesn't have the mental ability to stay in the game, he still has too much integrity to be able to try to manipulate people. Gary has the opportunity to stir things up much more!

I truly hope Jamie and Judd get caught in their lies next week. Jamie for turning the "evil six" against Gary with his lie and Judd for taking the others out of the immunity hunt with his lie.

If Judd, Jamie or Steph win the million this season, in my opinion, we will see the least deserving winner in Survivor history.

FORT Fogey
    Having only read about what happened last night (I'm on strike against this ridiculous "Steph-All-The-Time-Until-She-Wins" crap, as some of you may know), I'm going to share a thought I've had for a few weeks now - is it possible that Steph and Gary really do still have an alliance, which they are keeping secret? I know it looked as though he were going home last night were it not for his stroke of luck, but maybe Steph helped him find the idol...
    someone tell me why this thinking is wrong, come on, keep this season interesting to me for some reason... please?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    This episode set the stage for a Judd boot next. Gary, Danni and Cindy will be going out in that order and will be desperate to change things. Gary's got the perfect thing in Judd's lie. Jamie is ultra paranoid, it shouldn't take much of a push to convince him Lydia or Rafe. The only question is if they believe Gary about Judd lying. Judd's a flipper, If he screwed Nakum teammates, why wouldn't he screw you? Makes a good arguement. Steph can't stick up for him, it would only throw suspicion on her. I think he is going to be hung out to dry by his own teamates. It would explain why the colorful exit might happen, Judd feels betrayed. Can't wait for the next episode.

Gary did well lying this time but don't forget how awful he lied about the QB thing. He did a poor job with that lie.
    anyway, judd will probably be exposed next week for his lying about that idol thing.

+ Reply to Thread