+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ARGH! Can't stand Steph. She's two-faced, she's smug, and she's really, REALLY starting to annoy me now. Seriously. We're heading into Jerry Manthey territory here. And Judd? Idiot. Jamie? Idiot.

FORT Fogey
    I don't know if anyone has posted this, but on CBS.com Steph is finally losing ground and is not in first place. I seriously hope she does not make final 2.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Well, there goes any hope I had left in this season. Everyone left is either too unlikeable or too boring. I don't even like Danni enough to keep watching. And I'll be in the minority by saying I really wish Gary had gone. I wish he had gone weeks ago.

Note to Burnett: next season, leave the former Survivor's at home and give the newbie's a chance.
    God, he is just such a useless waste of space. I thought Chad from Vanuatu was boring but Gary is more boring than him! He was going to go. And of course, being that he was the only one I didn't want to find it, he does. This season is so ruined. It was ruined the moment they switched up the tribes. Wake me when it's over. This is one of the worst seasons ever. That tribe switch...it was going to be a great season. I loved the original Nakum. I hate this season! Maybe Survivor 12 will be better...

Hey, Kara, if you could watch Vanuatu, you could stick this out, right? Or are you just going to tune in for TCs? Maybe that's what I'll do.

My favorite portion of this episode was Skeletor Gary eyeballing nervous Judd into a drunken stupor. Hat's off to Judd to function as well as he did the next day. Mid night heaving had to have helped.
    Last edited by Leftcoaster; 11-11-2005 at 12:12 AM.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britty05
    What was up with Steph's swollen eye? Did she get stung by a bee or something? I wish it had the pinocchio effect - the more she lies and schemes the puffier it gets! Can you tell I'm not a Stephenie fan?
    I'm glad someone else noticed that - I thought I was going nuts. And, the cameraman seemed to be shooting her "good side" and trying not to show it. It looked to me like an insect bite of some sort.

Is Judd the WORST liar you've ever seen, or what? Those pop-eyes along with the "no, I haven't lied" were pathetic. Now GARY was a WONDERFUL liar - I was impressed.

Finally, does anyone know if the people on the jury are allowed to talk about what happened during the game? I mean, can the get together and gossip about what happened while they're waiting for the rest of the jurors to be voted out? Or, are they sort of sequestered?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I was surprised that they didn't give them practice shots at the target for RC. The challenges this season have been very good. I like the way they continue to try to tie them into the native culture. I expected the women to do better than the men in the IC, but they all sucked.

Jaime- I believe that the "no class" comment really did bother him and it was nice (if completely unexpected) that he and BJ apologized to each other. Regardless of his reason for going to the bottom of the food chain, some benefited from it and that type of thing matters to the starving and unsavvy. Steph is right to view him as a physical threat and I think she may have cut him loose, if he hadn't won the pretty necklace.

Judd- He clearly wants to take Steph to F2, to use the "2nd chance" card against her. Jaime is his only other choice and he hates him. Choosing Steph and BJ to share his meal cemented his alliance with her and gave him a shot at BJ jury vote. He probably shared the clue with Steph, because he was too stupid to understand the clue without help. He certainly didn't have enough sense not to go looking in the trees for the idol within sight of someone he lied to about its location. Getting drunk is always poor judgment in this game.

Steph- BJ was smart to warn Jaime and Judd about her, but I hope he also said the same thing to the clinger oners. Her eyebrows don't usually bother me, but now that the hair is growing back, it looks kinda funny. I'm anxious to find out about her conversation with Lydia next week.

Danni- It's time for her to work some magic. She will probably see that Gary must have voted for Cindy and is therefore bailing on her. Now is a good time to reveal the football lie. Gary can counter with the Judd lie and the Jaime lie and hopefully stir up some controversy. Once the evil 3 are gone she will have a good chance against the worthless 3.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    God, he is just such a useless waste of space. I thought Chad from Vanuatu was boring but Gary is more boring than him! He was going to go. And of course, being that he was the only one I didn't want to find it, he does. This season is so ruined. It was ruined the moment they switched up the tribes. Wake me when it's over. This is one of the worst seasons ever. That tribe switch...it was going to be a great season. I loved the original Nakum. I hate this season! Maybe Survivor 12 will be better...

Hey, Kara, if you could watch Vanuatu, you could stick this out, right? Or are you just going to tune in for TCs? Maybe that's what I'll do.
    The even numbered seasons have been better compared to the odd numbered ones (of course, that's all a matter of opinion, but I've seen many critics bring that up). The difference with Vanuatu is that I at least had people left that I liked, up until the final 3. The way Guatemala is going, I probably won't have anyone to root for by the time it gets to the final 5. In fact, if/when Danni gets voted off, I may jump ship on this season. Though I'm still waiting for the colorful exits Probst promised this season. That could be a clue that some backstabbing happens in the future, which may make for at least one interesting episode. I'll give it another week but after that I don't know if I can handle watching more of Steph/Jamie/Judd. There's really one thing that I think could make Survivor unpredictable, even if it would bring a big headache, and that's switching tribes after every TC. It'd probably be a little hard to form such a strong alliance if you didn't know whether or not you'd be with your alliance 3 days from now.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saige
    CAn someone explain to me what the heck Jamie was doing lying or did he actually think he was telling the truth? The guy seems bipolar or split personality or something.
    I agree. I don't think they can edit in someone cracking up, but Jamie was all over the map this episode. Split personality nothing - I counted three or four different "Jamies"
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fanatic
    I couldn't see for sure but it did look like Gary had something in his hand just before they headed to tribal. But then when he didn't speak up I thought either he didn't have it or was waiting to use it.I think he was wise to use it, most likely would have been him voted out.I'm glad it was BJ, I have never really liked him.I laughed when they were throwing for the reward challenge, even the gay guy did better than him. I used to like Steph, too, but between her first complaining that her tribe never won anything, and now acting like she is queen bee, she is getting annoying. There are only a couple people left,3 maybe, that I wouldn't mind seeing winning.But,theyare n the minority group so unless things get really tossed,the winner will most likely be someone I don't like.But that's how Survivor always plays out, why change now I hope if I'm ever stranded on an island (or anywhere else, for that matter) I hope it's not with Judd or Jamie.Those two are the definition of unpleasant.

Darn it for a second there I thought Stephanie was going home. Why in the world did Gary vote for Cindy? Can anyone explain that???? Anyway, it would have been a great flip to see Steph go, then who would have been the glue that held the 6 way alliance. Judd, Jaime heck no. This would have been the perfect time for Rafe, Cindy and Lydia to take over. Oh well.

+ Reply to Thread