+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lying

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Yeah...I guess Nice Jamie didn't last long.

My only hope is Danni. I can't stand the thought of anyone else winning.
    I wonder how hard it was for Jamie to blatantly walk up to his tribe mates and bald face lie about Gary? He seemed to do it very well. I just wonder why he did it? Was he afraid of Gary more than Bobby J. With as much dislike as Jamie and Bobby J. have had for each other you would think he would have lied about Bobby J and not Gary.

That young man just stumps the heck out of me each week. He is bad, then he does something nice then he is bad again.

Frankly I am getting real sick of him. Can't wait to wave to him.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Snoozin' on the beach
    He was only being nice to get their vote in the end

Huge liars this season!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    This group of Survivors are the worst liars i've ever seen. Jamie's effort to atone for his behavior the previous day by taking the last placed meal was so transparent. Looks like he finally realized he better at least pretend to give a crap because these people will be determining the money winner. I think they all knew it was a suckup.

Judd's misdirection about the idol location was dumb. He was better not to say anything to the others. Here his in, in the alliance in power and announces to the entire tribe that the idol is on the ground. Yeah right, he'd actually not only give me but 6 others, all people he wants out of the game, a real clue? I'd think he was lying about it right off the bat and now Gary found it in a tree and knows it was a lie to all, not just the Yaxha 3 left, but his own alliance mates as well. All Gary has to do is tell everyone where he found it and Judd is totally busted. It's going to have doubt in Lydia and Rafe's mind, perhaps enough to switch the vote next episode.
    Wow are you right Shady 64....they do it with such straight faces to.

Rafe surprised me tonight with his lie and the ease with which he did it.
    We all know Jamies does it with ease.
    Steph was pretty good too at lying.
    Judd said he has never lied........ahhhh....forget about the idol thing man?

That leaves Danni, Lydia (the phantom), Gary, and Cindy. And out of those who have told the truth I would be happy with any of them winning the money except for the "phantom".

Oops forgot about Gary lying about his football career......another one bites the dust boom boom.
    Last edited by ScarlettO; 11-10-2005 at 09:49 PM.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    This group of Survivors are the worst liars i've ever seen. Jamie's effort to atone for his behavior the previous day by taking the last placed meal was so transparent. Looks like he finally realized he better at least pretend to give a crap because these people will be determining the money winner. I think they all knew it was a suckup.

Judd's misdirection about the idol location was dumb. He was better not to say anything to the others. Here his in, in the alliance in power and announces to the entire tribe that the idol is on the ground. Yeah right, he'd actually not only give me but 6 others, all people he wants out of the game, a real clue? I'd think he was lying about it right off the bat and now Gary found it in a tree and knows it was a lie to all, not just the Yaxha 3 left, but his own alliance mates as well. All Gary has to do is tell everyone where he found it and Judd is totally busted. It's going to have doubt in Lydia and Rafe's mind, perhaps enough to switch the vote next episode.
    And Gary probably will, because that's all he's got going for him. He needs something to cause a crack. I don't think Lydia or Rafe really trust Judd/Steph/Jamie, but they don't seem smart enough to branch out on their own. I'm hopeful that the little snippet would saw of Lydia in the preview leads to a shake up but considering Steph was in the same shot with her I don't think that's the case.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    And Gary probably will, because that's all he's got going for him. He needs something to cause a crack. I don't think Lydia or Rafe really trust Judd/Steph/Jamie, but they don't seem smart enough to branch out on their own. I'm hopeful that the little snippet would saw of Lydia in the preview leads to a shake up but considering Steph was in the same shot with her I don't think that's the case.

I think he will too, he knows he is next. He knew he was going this time or he'd have not used it. Steph will be stuck next episode. She knows Judd is lying but she can't very well admit she knows he lied because he told her it was in a tree. To implicate him, is to implicate herself. I can't think of a good reason she'd have to argue to Rafe and Lydia why he should stay after he lied to "all of them". If she protests too much, it will make everyone wonder what she knew.

FORT Fogey
    Judd's misdirection about the idol location was dumb. He was better not to say anything to the others.
    Agreed.

What was up with Steph's swollen eye? Did she get stung by a bee or something? I wish it had the pinocchio effect - the more she lies and schemes the puffier it gets! Can you tell I'm not a Stephenie fan?

FORT Fogey
    CAn someone explain to me what the heck Jamie was doing lying or did he actually think he was telling the truth? The guy seems bipolar or split personality or something. I seriously despise Judd, Jamie, and Stephenie and think Stephenie is the most vile Survivor next to that awful Rob.

Danni or Rafe better win cause they are my last hope with only Cindy as tolerable of the rest.

FORT Fan
    jeez...it's hard to choose someone to root for...maybe the dog?

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    This show isn't over for me just yet! (unlike The Amazing Race)

I still have many of my favorites left (Lydia, Danni, Gary), with my second tier favorites right behind (Rafe, Cindy). Surely one of them will win.......surely...

+ Reply to Thread