+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Jamie is in a PRIME position now to be "taken" to the end by a stronger person as "the guy nobody will vote for".
    If they can bear living with him for that long. Even the Queen wanted to boot him this time...and it seems that what the Queen wants, she gets.

Personally, he would drive me nuts with all that paranoia.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    If they can bear living with him for that long. Even the Queen wanted to boot him this time...and it seems that what the Queen wants, she gets.

Why couldn't they have just sent Jamie home and kept Brandon? They still would've had the numbers.

I miss Brandon. He was a cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AgJu
    Why couldn't they have just sent Jamie home and kept Brandon? They still would've had the numbers.

I miss Brandon. He was a cool guy.
    Brandon was TOO cool...he was a physical threat, got along with everyone, and worked hard in camp. Not the guy to take with you to the final 2 if you want to win. He got caught up in the minority alliance, unfortunately.

Queen Steph never really considered dumping him for more than a second. Editing made it seem like this was a serious consideration, when it was really just a moment or two of trash talk about Jamie.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Queen Steph never really considered dumping him for more than a second. Editing made it seem like this was a serious consideration, when it was really just a moment or two of trash talk about Jamie.
    Wishful thinking on my part, then. Good old CBS and their shady editing.

Snoozin' on the beach
    This group of Survivors are the worst liars i've ever seen. Jamie's effort to atone for his behavior the previous day by taking the last placed meal was so transparent. Looks like he finally realized he better at least pretend to give a crap because these people will be determining the money winner. I think they all knew it was a suckup.

Judd's misdirection about the idol location was dumb. He was better not to say anything to the others. Here his in, in the alliance in power and announces to the entire tribe that the idol is on the ground. Yeah right, he'd actually not only give me but 6 others, all people he wants out of the game, a real clue? I'd think he was lying about it right off the bat and now Gary found it in a tree and knows it was a lie to all, not just the Yaxha 3 left, but his own alliance mates as well. All Gary has to do is tell everyone where he found it and Judd is totally busted. It's going to have doubt in Lydia and Rafe's mind, perhaps enough to switch the vote next episode.

Brandon was TOO cool...he was a physical threat, got along with everyone, and worked hard in camp. Not the guy to take with you to the final 2 if you want to win. He got caught up in the minority alliance, unfortunately.
    And to make matters worse, he got booted before the jury.

Wishful thinking on my part, then. Good old CBS and their shady editing.
    Wishful thinking on mine too. I seriously dislike Stephenie, although....I was....umm....on the Stephenie bandwagon last season.

I'm just one person, I didn't know what I was doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    This group of Survivors are the worst liars i've ever seen. Jamie's effort to atone for his behavior the previous day by taking the last placed meal was so transparent. Looks like he finally realized he better at least pretend to give a crap because these people will be determining the money winner. I think they all knew it was a suckup.

Judd's misdirection about the idol location was dumb. He was better not to say anything to the others. Here his in, in the alliance in power and announces to the entire tribe that the idol is on the ground. Yeah right, he'd actually not only give me but 6 others, all people he wants out of the game, a real clue? I'd think he was lying about it right off the bat and now Gary found it in a tree and knows it was a lie to all, not just the Yaxha 3 left, but his own alliance mates as well. All Gary has to do is tell everyone where he found it and Judd is totally busted. It's going to have doubt in Lydia and Rafe's mind, perhaps enough to switch the vote next episode.
    I'll be crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes.

anyone notice want an awful liar Judd is and what a GOOD liar Gary is?

At Tribal Council Jeff asks them both the same question --- Have you lied in this game?

Gary's reply - simple unflinching "no"

Judd's reply - no, not yet I have a.......blah, blah, blah as he tenses up bug-eyed <---red flag red flag - LIAR ALERT

I think if Gary can play his cards correctly, he has the ability to make if to the final 4

Hopefully Danni and Gary can somehow survive - my new fav is going to have to be Danni!

+ Reply to Thread