+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    That was hilarious when Rafe's head dipped into the water while he was upside down!!

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Pendulum Rafe had me laughing for a while.

Holiday commercials...and I just notice my neighbor across the street has their Christmas lights up and turned on.
    ***end threajack***
    So if Jamie has immunity, who goes home?? Any guesses?

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    I give Rafe a 9.8 for his flipping efforts off the rope balance thing.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    No, Steph should have told him not to lie. He didn't have to lie, he could have just kept quiet. She's just as dirty and deceitful as he is.
    He may listen to her at times, but he's a grown man. He's gonna do what he wants. If he actually listened, maybe he'd have piped down at the TC where he was such an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    He lied for no reason, there was no strategy in the lie. He didn't need to and that makes it worse for me when someone will lie for no reason. He could have kept quiet, no one expected him to share the clue.
    No strategy? Preventing other from finding the idol isn't a strategy? By telling them the exact opposite of what he found out he's lessening the chances of them searching in the right place.

Judd's a bad liar, but it was a "good" lie to TRY and tell. In the unlikely event someone actually found it, chances are they'd have to stay quiet about that fact anyway and he wouldn't be found out.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Gary is comparatively less annoying than the rest of these losers. I want him to find the idol and save himself.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Holiday commercials...and I just notice my neighbor across the street has their Christmas lights up and turned on.
    ***end threajack***
    So if Jamie has immunity, who goes home?? Any guesses?
    Well hopefully they don't have a tree up yet
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Ugghh....Why does that miserable paranoid idiot Jamie get immunity? Maybe he'll have another "change of heart" and give away immunity, but then he'd be the biggest idiot ever

Of course I'm joking. Now Jamie is gonna go spreading his paranoia and we'll see another Yaxha go home.

Although, Rafe, Cindy, and Lydia have to know that Steph, Jamie, and Judd are just gonna turn on them so why not switch sides and burn them before they get burned?

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    He may listen to her at times, but he's a grown man. He's gonna do what he wants. If he actually listened, maybe he'd have piped down at the TC where he was such an ass.
    You can't really believe she even considered telling him there was no point in lying, do you? She knows it means less people have a chance of finding it.

+ Reply to Thread