+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh look. It's time for the show to (again) pretend they will boot Jamie instead of one of the three outsiders!

So is the whole point with Jamie now that he's willfully and stupidly confused that Gary was offering to betray his own side rather than actually telling him that he'd (somehow) vote for him when it wouldn't do anything anyway?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

If you gave Danni half a pig to carry, she'd weigh in at 100lbs even.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    Is it just me, or do any of the rest of you guys find this group of Survivor contestants to be unusually bad? I can't seem to root for any of them, and none of them are exactly what I'd call "eye candy," and I just can't stand watching them interact with each other.

If it weren't for reading everyone's comments here at FORT I'd blow off the rest of this season, for sure.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Does Lydia have a hairdresser hidden out there somewhere? Her hair always looks "done".
    I've noticed the decently coiffed hair of all of them... shouldn't their hair be nasty and greasy by now? I don't remember any shampoo reward??
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Who will fall off the balance beam first? I'm betting Lydia, but it could be Rafe.

FORT Fogey
    This balance thing seems like something Gary's good at.

Looks pretty tough to me.
    I would look like a weeble and wobble and fall.

Quote Originally Posted by dustparticle05
    So Jamie lies to the Axis of Evil that Gary's going to vote for him at the next TC.
    No. He's not lying. He's STUPID. He misunderstood what Gary was offering.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Oh look. It's time for the show to (again) pretend they will boot Jamie instead of one of the three outsiders!

So is the whole point with Jamie now that he's willfully and stupidly confused that Gary was offering to betray his own side rather than actually telling him that he'd (somehow) vote for him when it wouldn't do anything anyway?
    Well, they need to try and make drama since it's obvious the outsiders are still on the outside. Of course I'd love for it to happen. But I know it won't

If it weren't for reading everyone's comments here at FORT I'd blow off the rest of this season, for sure.
    I'm getting to that point. I don't even want to watch bad enough in hoping the Axis of Evil get their's in the end. This season took a huge nosedive after starting off so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Is it just me, or do any of the rest of you guys find this group of Survivor contestants to be unusually bad? I can't seem to root for any of them, and none of them are exactly what I'd call "eye candy," and I just can't stand watching them interact with each other.

The only two that I cared for have been sent home already, Brandon and Amy.

+ Reply to Thread