+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On The Next Survivor (11/10)

On The Next Survivor (11/10)

Quote Originally Posted by Official CBS Site
    One Survivor deceives the others by giving them the wrong clues to where the hidden Immunity idol rests.

Several Survivors become angry after one overindulges in a Reward.

One Survivor secretly follows a tribemate on a hunt for the hidden Immunity idol and soon finds out that the tribemate is not to be trusted.
    The second one is obviously Judd. Any guesses on the others?

FORT Fogey
    The only one I think is safe from the first and third is Rafe. My next two guesses would be it's not Bobby Jon or Lydia. Steph seems very honest (too honest for some people's tastes), but she's also very competitive. I'm thinking it's more likely to be one of the others. Judd and Jamie are both asses. For all his talk of integrity, Gary's extremely manipulative and lies like a rug. Danni also seems very manipulative, and next to Cindy, there's nobody more alone on that island than her (and she seems to know and accept it). Cindy is, well, on the show. I'm sure of this point now. I just don't know anything about her.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    My first thought was the first one is Jamie, because that sounds like something he'd do. But I'm guessing it'd have to be someone trusting for someone to fall for it. I might say Gary (who knew he could actually lie?) or Danni.

Second one: Judd

Last one: maybe Bobby Jon and Steph?

1. This is probably closely tied to number 3 - My guess is that Steph is the one that realizes shes been given the wrong clues because she follows the "tribemate that is not to be trusted"

My guess on the untrustworthy tribemate is maybe Jaime, but more likely Lydia!

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if Stephenie is the one to find the idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    I wonder if Stephenie is the one to find the idol.
    That would be a completely awful scenario.

1st one- Gary or Jamie

2nd one- Judd

3rd one- Steph

Also Erika steph doesn't really need the immunity. I hope Danni gets it. What would be good. As soon as BJ(more than likely next epie) and Gary. The women decied to get together and vote the men off.

Originally Posted by Official CBS Site (delivered by Mariner)

One Survivor deceives the others by giving them the wrong clues to where the hidden Immunity idol rests.
    That one confuses me a bit because why would one survivor even HAVE clues with which to deceive others ? ... unless a clue or clues are part of a reward won by only one of them ... or somehow finding/revealing clue(s) is actually part of the RC.

So ... if someone "wins" a clue as part of a reward and actually has "others" to deceive, it might be Gary deceiving BJ/Danni or deceiving Queenie as a ploy. Or perhaps Cindy deceiving her precarious alliance mates ?

If it's not a random thing and an individual RC winner gets to choose a group with whom to share a reward ... it seems Judd is included.

Or could this be another choose your fate thing where they get to compete for reward ... or receive a clue(s).

Interesting.

Several Survivors become angry after one overindulges in a Reward.
    Definitely sounds like Judd

One Survivor secretly follows a tribemate on a hunt for the hidden Immunity idol and soon finds out that the tribemate is not to be trusted.
    I think this might be Danni following Gary or BJ and observing him meeting up with someone "unexpected" and cutting a deal.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I see Lydia following one of the inner circle people- perhaps Steph, and hearing a conversation with Gary or something.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I'm hoping that it's either Rafe or Cindy that follow someone into the woods and discover their teammate or teammates are more tainted than they originally thought.

Making it much easier to "run" to the other side. You know, the ones wearing the white hats.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast