+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: 11/3 show discussion ** spoilers**

Jaime has been trying to get rid of Steph since their first team TC. He is only using her, because he doesn't think she has a chance to win anyway. BJ is a decent guy and is still around, because he initially brought strength to the team and since merge has campaigned to stay until he can get on the jury.

Lydia is the only one that I can see being "star struck". Rafe is weak and will follow the path of least resistance. Cindy was the biggest disappointment to me last week. She knows she is low "woman" on the totem pole and yet didn't see the merit in switching sides. Unless these people show me something positive within the next few weeks, I hope none of them make F4.

Judd is an ass, but he showed some character on the last show that was unexpected. Danni needs to start working on the swing votes instead of just saying "Vote your conscience" or "Vote what's best for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Or have them live as one large tribe, but compete in the IC as two teams, picked right before the challenge, so you never know who you'll end up with...
    I don't know, but something needs to change because I find this not only the most boring of the Survivors, but the most disgusting, annoying, and frankly ridiculous season yet. Jeff practically warned them all in the beginning that Steph and BJ were there to compete and had experience they didn't, so don't get all star-struck, you idiots, but did they listen?? nnnnnnoooooooooo. Rafe and Jamie act like Steph is the best thing since sliced bread and for the life of me I still don't understand keeping BJ around when Amy so much deserved this shot...

I was willing to watch early on when I thought we'd get the pleasure of seeing Steph booted early, but the possibility that she may make it to the F4 or even the F2 has me turning this season off now. I'll tune in her to see how things go, but I'm done watching.

Keep me posted guys...
    I was wondering why BJ and Steph didn't get booted early also. I know if I was playing, they would be my first targets, just because they have had their chance and I would want my fair shot. I was wondering if there is a *rule* of some sort that they have to keep them around, at least until the merge, for viewing pleasure? To which, I say They both, or mostly Steph, has just seemed way to confident and cocky this season, that it makes me wonder. I know Burnett & co. can't control the game, but they can probably do something. I was especially surprised when Amy brought it up, and no one listened to her. Something just seems weird about this season, and I can't quite put my finger on what is off.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I was wondering why BJ and Steph didn't get booted early also. I know if I was playing, they would be my first targets, just because they have had their chance and I would want my fair shot.
    Booting off strong players early is a bad idea. They may have had their chance, but they can contribute in the challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    Booting off strong players early is a bad idea. They may have had their chance, but they can contribute in the challenges.

True, but if the first 8 weeks of challenges were not all physical, the teams wouldn't need to keep the strong. (that is like saying only the strong and in shape should apply). What if they switched it around to have only mental/smart challenges at the beginning- would they get a clue then and keep all of the nerds? I understand what you are saying, and I do agree with it- however, it is predictable in the beginning and they really need to work on different kinds of challenges to zone in on everyone's strengths- not just the physical. (I will say though that this season really has done well- they voted out Blake and he was really strong, and Brooke was as well)

FORT Fogey
    Being strong but out of shape works, too. They often do keep the smart people, even if by accident, much like some weak people can skate by. Normally who goes up front is the people who prove weak in physical challenges and the people who are bossy or lazy.

+ Reply to Thread