+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/3 show discussion ** spoilers**

Oh no, Brandon's out. I think Jamie may have surpassed Judd as the biggest arse this season.
    ETA: I have completely lost any respect I had for Lydia, Rafe and Cindy. They completely threw Brandon to the wolves and kept someone who will cut their throats in the blink of an eye. I still can't stand Steph either, so my best hope is that Danni, BJ or Gary win.
    Last edited by realityfan101; 11-03-2005 at 08:56 PM.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    They kept talking about who has class and who doesn't.
    Jamie - no class with all of his big-mouthed antics tonight.
    Brandon - lots of class in his goodbye message and the integrity he displayed throughout the game.
    Judd- apparently, as we will see next week, no class for puking in the shelter!

Judd barfs in the shelter next week? What a pig.

I'm disappointed in Cindy...why did she vote for Brandon? There goes my favorite.

I hope this doesn't turn into BB6, where the people I hated all got to the end....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    Jamie really topped out tonight. As digusted as I am with Judd from last week, i'd even vote to give Judd the money over Jamie. One thing is certain, if Jamie ever made it to F2, he can kiss the cash goodbye, no matter who he is up against.

Most of the new nakum hit a new low tonight I never thought possible. Do they troll for trailer trash from a Springer show for contestants?

Hate to see you go Brandon. Sad to say Bj will be right behind you next week.

Is it possible that Jamie is being a jerk to guarantee himself $100,000? I know I would want to take him to the final 2 at this point. Who would vote for him?

If those imbecils put Steph in a position to win this thing, I will never watch again. Well, I'll watch, but I'll swear impotently at my screen. A LOT.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I'm disappointed in Cindy...why did she vote for Brandon? There goes my favorite.

I hope this doesn't turn into BB6, where the people I hated all got to the end....
    Cindy probably thinks she's better off sticking with Judd/Jamie/Rafe/Steph/Lydia, because she probably thinks she can get farther with them. All of sixth place is probably what she's looking at. I'm also disappointed she voted for Brandon, because I really don't think her voting for Jamie would have affected her standing in the game as it is now. Quite a few people left have a chance to pull something off but chances are they won't and then they'll whine about being backstabbed.

FORT Fan
    I am so freaking mad I could scream!!!! This is the most upset I've ever been watching these shows. I can't believe they let a (blank) like Jamie (not to mention Judd) make it to the jury and didn't at least let Brandon make it that far.. ARGGHHH!!
    There are so many weak people this game. They don't have strategy. They are just weak minded and can't think for themselves. They are a total waste of space. The only redemption this season had was Brandon, BJ or Danni but now one of them is gone. This really makes me want to not watch Survivor ever again!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat
    Is it possible that Jamie is being a jerk to guarantee himself $100,000? I know I would want to take him to the final 2 at this point. Who would vote for him?
    If he had at least two brain cells to rub together, I might think so. However, he's just not smart enough to come up with any plan other than to bully and outnumber the others.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread