+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 11: Who will win?

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I hope it's Danni and Rafe in the final two, and which ever one wins will be a-okay with this fan. I hope Lydia makes it to the final three.
    lydia can just ride the coattails of the others like what Sandra did...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Who I want to see win is Danni, with Steph being my second choice. Who I think will win is different. The only 3 left that I could see having a chance of winning would be Lydia, Rafe, and Cindy. All of them have flown under the radar, they've gotten into an alliance where they've just ridden coattails and had someone else do the dirty work (kind of like Amber and Rob in AS), and of all the people left, they've done the least to tick anyone off. They may get the wrath of being worthless and spineless to even sit in the final 2 from some, but I don't think that will weigh heavily against them in the end. I don't see Danni or Gary making it as far as the final 4. Judd and Jamie are too unlikeable, and Steph is unlikeable plus has the Survivor returnee factor working against her. I think the only way she could win is if she's up against Jamie.

FORT Fogey
    Who doesn't like Steph? Jamie doesn't seem to, but that's not enough to sway the jury.
    Last edited by user name; 11-11-2005 at 11:56 PM.

Ok Brandon's out
    Bobby Jons out
    I'm pretty sure Danni's out next
    and then Gary

so i just hate the fact that everyone i dont like is still there. by the time its the 6 of them left, Cindy, Rafe and Lydia will have to fend for themselves. I just dont like how they let the 3 bullies control them, since they arent as phyiscally strong compared to the 3 [aside from Cindy] then it's hard seeing them win this. cuz then Steph, Judd and Jamie know that each are hated so they'r taking eachother to the end. I'm just so ticked off. Steph, Judd and Jamie are the evil ppl who get to win and thats always the blowouts in these kind of shows, the mean ppl win, and i dont like how Lydia, Cindy and Rafe are getting a free ride in this game and not even friggin doing anything or giving them there all in the challenges besides letting themselves be puppets.
    Last edited by IMissBRANDON; 11-12-2005 at 12:19 AM.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    IMissBRANDON ...too! We might see Rafe and Lydia "rise up" against the "axis of evil". Rafe, hopefully, will see the light and he, Lydia and Cindy align with Danni and Gary. They take out "the three", then Gary (Mr. Yuck). Cindy, Rafe, Lydia and Danni go into the final four. Danni goes on an Immunity sweep, and she and Rafe end up the final two. It could happen.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

well yeah its possible for that to happen, but the pepople this season is kinda.. usless and follower-ish that makes bad decisions... but yeah, if they knock some sense in, ull have a great point and i'd love to see that happen!

AND YES!! I WANT BRANDON BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by IMissBRANDON
    Ok Brandon's out
    Bobby Jons out
    I'm pretty sure Danni's out next
    and then Gary
    danni out next? don't think so.

either a jamie or gary boot.

I hate to say it but it seems like the player with the most power right now is Stephenie....Unless we see Danni and Gary to convince and form an alliance with Rafe, Lydia and Cindy to turn against the Magical 6..
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Unless we see Danni and Gary to convince and form an alliance with Rafe, Lydia and Cindy to turn against the Magical 6..
    IMO, cindy, rafe and lydia should turn against steph and judd after voting jamie off. (say next week)

whatever it is, Cindy, rafe and lydia actually seem to be a good position

all scenarios are based on the assumption that jamie is voted out next

scenario 1:
    join steph and judd and take out danni and gary.
    then take out steph and judd. gauranteed final 3.

scenario 2:
    join gary and danni and take out steph and judd.
    then take out gary and danni. guaranteed final 3.

that is of course those whom they wish to take out don't win immunity that week...

FORT Fogey
    8 is still too early to flip for me, but I'm much more comfortable with it than I am with 9. The earlier you flip, the more jury members you piss off. If someone knows they're going, and it's just a matter of tribe vs. tribe, they're normally okay with it. If someone gets blindsided by someone they trusted, they often carry that grudge with them to the jury. The less mature ones carry it even further.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast