+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 11: Who will win?

Who will win

I think Cindy and either Danni or Steph will be in the final 2 and I don't care which one wins. I would be happy with either of them.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    I think the final two will be Rafe and Danni.

Gary's past will come back to haunt him.
    Jamie is an ass.
    Lydia might make it far because she is not a threat, but people don't seem to be that close to her.
    Stephanie won't win. She's already had her shot
    Cindy doesn't seem to have any connections to people.
    Judd is an ass.
    Bobby Jon has already had his shot.

Rafe and Danni have everything going for them, except for the case of Danni being outnumbered. However, I think she will work on Cindy and some others and get them on her side.

Between Danni and Rafe, I'm not sure who will win. We will just have to see what happened next.

true. defintiely tough if it came down to Danni and Rafe.

But considering majority of Jury are on nakum, perhaps rafe might win just because they know him better than Danni? (its 5 to 3 on the jury)

Looks like my 2 are still there. Lydia and Gary. They're not my favorites but I really think it will come down to those 2
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Cindi or Lydia

Seriously, i doubt cindy or lydia can make it to the final 2. at most final 4.

Jamie may have the "Twyla Factor" going for him... he's ticked off so many people that it makes him a perfect person to be in the final two with. Rafe is the only one who's clued into this... he's my pick to win for it.

After that, Cindy is doing the best job at staying under the radar... she's not seen as a threat, nor is she playing the game too intensely. She'd be my next pick.

I'd love to see Steph win (although I was a little bit peeved when she used the expression "that's so gay" to describe something undesirable. When are people gonna stop doing this? We all gotta stop using "gay" as a negative term, whether gay people offend you or not. Imagine the uproar she'd have created if she had used the "N" word - the African-American slur which I absolutely can't stand - instead.) Sadly, Steph's way too much of a target and a threat. Ditto for Gary. Ditto for Judd (his fat mouth doesn't help either.)

That leaves Lydia and Danni. My hunch is that either or both are going to be caught on a lie or being wishy-washy and they'll be toast. But who knows?
    Last edited by CuckoosNest; 11-11-2005 at 10:06 AM.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

lydia as the next christy from Amazon? maybe?

FORT Fogey
    Gary just keeps getting better and better. His big disadvantage is he needs to somehow figure out a way to swing the power base.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I hope it's Danni and Rafe in the final two, and which ever one wins will be a-okay with this fan. I hope Lydia makes it to the final three.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast