+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: On the Next Survivor: 11/3

On the Next Survivor: 11/3

Quote Originally Posted by CBS Site
    Survivors learn that there is an Immunity idol hidden in the Guatemalan jungle, and the hunt begins.

Given the choice to feast or challenge, several castaways choose to enjoy a large feast in front of the others instead of competing for Immunity. Is this a smart move, or will their hunger be their demise?

Oooh. This next episode sounds fun. I'm betting Judd is one of the castaways who chooses the feast.

A treasure hunt?

Okay, I'm on board. Or maybe on "bored".

It's a great idea in that it's never been done on this show. It's a bad idea though in that it's not very dynamic to show on screen.

But why would anyone, even a pig like Judd, opt for the food? The only reason I can think of is if he felt somehow that he's safe (which would be a stupid consclusion for anyone in his position) and that the odds are so against him that he's better off putting on some body weight to do better in the following week's challenge.

Or that he's just a pig.

It seems to me that this first post merge week NOBODY should feel safe, although that may creep in within a week or two when the real alliances become clearer.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Very interesting and neat twist. I wonder if running around in the jungle will take it's toll on anyone this time.

To choose food before a chance at immunity has to mean they feel very, very safe ... or very, very hungry/weak. I don't think anyone should feel absolutely safe at this point ... too many variables ... unless Steph, Rafe, Jamie, Lydia and Judd make a pact to vote as a block to boot one of the others. Those who forego the food will not be happy with having to watch the others fill their faces so pigging out could be a bad choice. There is an element of almost cruelty to this. >>> Evil

Technically the numbers are even now as far as original tribes go, correct ? And even if you consider Judd as a turncoat ... well so is Gary so it's a wash.

Yep ... this should be lots of fun and very interesting.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    And choosing food over immunity also puts a target on your back. While Judd and Jamie may feel all secure in their alliance, I don't think they've got it wrapped up just yet. That's an interesting twist. Hunting for the immunity idol doesn't sound so exciting.

I think hunting for an immunity idol will be amusing if we get to see where it is and watch the Survivors stumble right past it. As long as we don't get extended scenes of the search, it will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I think hunting for an immunity idol will be amusing if we get to see where it is and watch the Survivors stumble right past it. As long as we don't get extended scenes of the search, it will be interesting.
    I think so, too! Hopefully, we'll get to see where it is!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm curious as to the rules surrounding the hidden immunity idol. Does it just give immunity to whoever finds it for the next tribal council after he or she discovers it? Or, is it like a Monopoly Get Out of Jail Free card which you can keep to use when you think you need it? Can it be transferred to someone else?

Snoozin' on the beach
    I give up on these hints.

They make a mountain out of a molehill trying to mislead the viewer. What was the big surprise at TC from last episode? The merge? Like that was really a surprise to anyone.

I would love for Judd and Jamie to feast and one of them be sent home --- heck through Stephenie in there as well
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

After Stephenie's monumental blunder in Palau of jumping for pizza, I'll be shocked if she goes for the feast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast