+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Show Discussion 10/27 **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    I don't know how much targetting BJ and Steph really makes sense at this point. I'd save it as an end game strategy, unless I felt my neck was on the line right now.

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    I don't know how much targetting BJ and Steph really makes sense at this point. I'd save it as an end game strategy, unless I felt my neck was on the line right now.
    My take is because the father along they get in the game, the better the chance they have to take it all. (maybe that is why I would be a terrible survivor player? LOL) I'm reminded of ASS when Amber's new tribe had a perfect opportunity to boot her and didn't- and she ended up with it all. I can totally see the same thing happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    My take is because the father along they get in the game, the better the chance they have to take it all. (maybe that is why I would be a terrible survivor player? LOL) I'm reminded of ASS when Amber's new tribe had a perfect opportunity to boot her and didn't- and she ended up with it all. I can totally see the same thing happen here.
    . I guess I would be a terrible Survivor player too because I'm thinking the same thing you're thinking. IMO the best strategy would be to take those two out as soon as possible. There is no point in keeping them around to further alliances. There also isn't any guarantee either won't win it all if taken to the Final 2 with someone else.

FORT Fogey
    At each step of the game, you always have the trump card of them not deserving it because they had their chance. It's no guarantee, but it's more ammo than can be mustered against most others. Granted, they are both physical and social threats, so in that respect, keeping them around may be dangerous, but I don't see it as an immediate danger.

+ Reply to Thread