+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 10/27 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    I can easily see Steph and Bobby Jon go quickly now. The others will see it as they got a 2nd chance and don't deserve it.
    Yep, that's exactly what will happen! Unless Judd or Jamie do something to piss everyone off and focus shifts to one of them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I think Jamie knows what buttons to push with Judd, get him going on obnoxiously, everyone will see Judd as an annoying bore and a threat, and he will go. Much as I dislike Jamie, I think he has more game smarts than Judd.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    I can easily see Steph and Bobby Jon go quickly now. The others will see it as they got a 2nd chance and don't deserve it.
    I think poor Bobby Jon's a goner , but I could see Steph lasting. Oddly, while I think Jamie, Judd, Lydia, and Rafe would flop on her in a heartbeat I think they're also too afraid, since she's smart enough to try and do some scheming to stay in the game. I'll give Steph this, she has an alliance and everyone else in it seems to have followed her coattails. They probably think they can get to the final 5 and then oust her.

I'm sad to see Amy go (really wish it had been Gary) but I'm glad for the reason that the spoilers were right. Now I think I can watch Survivor at ease knowing the outcome. I think now that the merge is here it's going to be interesting.

My favs at merge are Brandon and Skeledanni.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    My favs at merge are Brandon and Skeledanni.
    Mine too.

I don't know who looks worse, Danni or Gary...they're both painful to look at.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Mine too.

I don't know who looks worse, Danni or Gary...they're both painful to look at.
    Hey, I want their sneaky little alliance to take it all. Skinny or not, insanely stupid hat or not, I like her. I even like him despite this inane lie about his career.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Snoozin' on the beach
    When they showed Judd in his wet undies, all that came to mind was.... Anyone remember the original Saturday Night Live Not-ready-for prime-time cast sketches?? They used to have one called "the Wideends" that had butts that were so HUGE! he looked like John Belushi when he played the son of Mr. and Mrs. Wideend

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    When they showed Judd in his wet undies, all that came to mind was.... Anyone remember the original Saturday Night Live Not-ready-for prime-time cast sketches?? They used to have one called "the Wideends" that had butts that were so HUGE! he looked like John Belushi when he played the son of Mr. and Mrs. Wideend
    Long time SNL fan here! Yes, I do remember The Wideends! And Judd did look like him!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Go Steph

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Hey, I want their sneaky little alliance to take it all. Skinny or not, insanely stupid hat or not, I like her. I even like him despite this inane lie about his career.

She seems to be the force behind all the strategic moves on her team so far. At first I really couldn't be sure, but between the hinting from Bootees that she is instrumental in it and she is always shown feeling out everyone (and seems to be saying what they need to hear regardless of what decision has been decided for TC). She is definitly sneaky but not in a Johnny Fairplay way. She seems very shrewd and sly about it, in a good way. I bet they don't even know she is getting them to do exactly what she wants them to do, to benefit herself the most. She is the one approaching everyone else, really playing up the angles

Except for the puzzle pieces, she has dominated in all the challenges and she is really smart with her strategy. She's really got all the bases covered so far. she's the best woman Survivor they have had in a long time, what a breath of fresh air that is.

I really like her, she totally kicks butt in challenges, is smart, well liked and a genuine nice person from all we see. Has she said one negative thing about anyone in her confessionals or around camp? From memory, I don't think she has. Unfortunately, all that is what will do her in. Everyone knows to go against her in F2 they will lose for sure because she is so good in every phase that we've seen

+ Reply to Thread