+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who is your winner right now?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Well she allowed herself to be perceived as a lesser threat...
    The perfect example was during the family reward. Cindy agreeing they weren't worried about Danni, that she was a non-mental and non-physical threat in the game. Lo and behold Judd is gone and this episode Cindy is telling Steph that Danni is the biggest threat to them both, hours before her torch is snuffed.

Anyone other than Danni Sttephanie and rafe..I guess that leaves LYDIA! GO Lydia! I don't care how badly fort fans hate you, I don't! You and your fabulous hair have given me hope that not all Survivor contestants are back stabbing, lyng, cheating rotten excuses for human beings. Sure you did indulge in a wee bit of these things but not to the extent others have. And you never ever give up - even when you are dead last ( which is always) in a challenge without a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I love that kind of spirit! I wish Lydia the best in the finale and hope by some crazy turn of events she does win, although of course she won't. But regardless, Lydia was my girl this go around and I think she deserves more credit than what's given to her.

FORT Newbie
    I believe that it's almost certain that Lydia will be in the Final 2. I think the other 3 would all want to take her because they feel they can win against her. So, I think she'll at least get the second place prize (what is that...like $100,000 or something?).

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Well she allowed herself to be perceived as a lesser threat and didn't act crazy or annoying, and she brilliantly facilitated Steph's vote against Judd. That isn't just luck ... it takes brains.
    So Danni has been under the radar? So thats makes her smart? So everyone wants her to win now because she made one decision in the game and stayed under the radar?

I'm sick of everyone hating the person or group of peope who actually played the game and wasnt scared to lie. Then ended up loving the one who hasnt lied and done nothing to the game.

Rafe or Steph I hope one of you win

Quote Originally Posted by stunner View Post
    So Danni has been under the radar? So thats makes her smart? So everyone wants her to win now because she made one decision in the game and stayed under the radar?

I'm sick of everyone hating the person or group of peope who actually played the game and wasnt scared to lie. Then ended up loving the one who hasnt lied and done nothing to the game.

Rafe or Steph I hope one of you win
    Aw stunner, I don't "hate" any of them.

I don't think Danni played under the radar at all. After the merge, she was in the minority and number 2 or 3 on the Majority alliance's short list for booting ... and that girl has been a target on everybody's radar. Her name has come up as the designated bootee almost every week since then, and she has managed to survive anyway ... mostly via discrete re-direction.

Steph seemed to rest with confidence in the majority alliance; Rafe has been playing "nice" and with intelligence and a clear strategy; Lydia has been riding on coatails since Episode 1 when Steph helped her carry the tribe flag.

I think Danni has maneuvered very well in this game and played very hard but with subtlety and finesse.
    It's her forethought, the way she deals with people and situations, and other little things ... such as telling Rafe that GARY assured her she could trust Rafe. Genious on her part, because it tells Rafe in a backhanded way that in an F2 situation they both have an EQUAL chance of getting Gary's vote.

Again, I don't hate any of them and in fact have some varying degrees of admiration for all of them. I just prefer Danni and her style of game play to the others and so my opinion differs from yours. Just think how boring this message board (and life) would be if we all had the same opinion, always agreed ... and always ... um ... voted with the tribe.

Be well.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Interesting analysis, echo, since arguably finesse has rarely worked as a game strategy on this show. It would be nice to see it rewarded, even if I have my doubts on whether or not Rafe will allow it (Rafe, perhaps, might be smart enough to realize that of the remaining three Danni might be the only one who could beat him in a jury vote, since she's made so few enemies).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

My dream order of removal
    Steph gets her torch extinguished 3-1
    Danni or Rafe win final immunity and send Lydia packing
    Rafe and Danni are the last two standing and Danni wins Survivor.

FORT Fanatic
    I have to echo Echo226's statement on Danni!
    Danni's game has been quietly brilliant, ever since she initiated the invite of Stephenie's tribe for a swim on her birthday. A nice gesture and got to scout them out at the same time for the future merge. Once the merge happened, she befriended and sided with the right people at the right time, and won IC's when she needed to.
    If she gets to F2, she would be the most deserving winner!

IMO, if Danni gets to the final 2 then Rafe is done for. I think Steph is next out and that Danni and Rafe will each want Lydia to be in the final two. Danni would think Rafe would beat her and vise versa. Lydia doesn't stand a chance because she's there only by luck when others became bigger targets. Rafe has earned some hard feelings (or will have once Steph's out) while Danni hasn't. It will be a great showdown!

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you, GrumpyGills. I think the final boot order will go something like:

Steph

Then whoever wins final Immunity Challenge will take Lydia (if Lydia wins final IC she would probably take Rafe, being part of the original Alliance)

I'm going to guess that Rafe probably wins the final IC and takes Lydia, winning it all.

+ Reply to Thread