+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Margaret knew she was going, so she went down in a memorable way. She really showed everyone what Judd is like - one of the most vile people to ever play Survivor. It'd make my year if he went pre-jury so I don't have to put up with him for the rest of the season.
    Holy Crap - if they BOTH go pre-jury, then they have to put up with each other for weeks, on holiday somewhere courtesy of MB ...

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by dantrb
    I
    When Steph said something along the lines that that was the new tribe and stop whining I was laughing. Well said! I'm enjoying all the switching so far.
    Did she really say to stop whining? This from the woman who has whined nonstop about all 4 tribes she has been on over 2 seasons, collectively and individually.There hasn't been an episode yet where she hasn't whined.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I don't know if its audacity or stupidity on her part with the hogwash that comes out of her mouth. She sucks at challenges but she has gotten excellent at inserting both feet everytime she opens her mouth.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    LOL, perfect analogy. BTW do you happen to know what Steph said when she cast her vote? Because the expression on her face and her eyebrows were scary.
    I read the final words each person said when casting their vote somewhere else but I can't verify its accuracy yet

The eyebrows belong to a Drag Queen
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-21-2005 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    As for Judd and the beer...is that guy going to get a brewsky endorsement or what? If he wins, he'll be the Bud posterboy (or whatever brand it was they were drinking).
    More likely he can be in an anti-drinking ad...They can show some clips of his Tribal Council behavior and then he can come on and say "Don't be like me; Know your limit - Stop drinking before you make an ass of yourself and alienate everyone around you"
    meh...

I thought it was really interesting that Cindy said something like, we know what we have to do, and then proceeded to vote off Margaret, her former original teammate. It was just weird the way she said it. Wonder if Margaret was driving her crazy too.

Some people are just bad spellers. I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence but seems to be from people I've seen that you are either good at spelling or not. Mr. Coz is not a good speller. He is a genius in just about every other area, but not that one. He got better after he went to college, he had to learn to spell because sometimes the spell check wouldn't even know what word he was trying to spell! He can write great stories, has pretty good grammar, but spelling is another story.

While I wished that Judd would calm down a little, I didn't like Margaret and her disapproval of Judd switching sides. I think Stephenie was right, get over it. He is in a game for himself to be the ultimate winner, why should he stick with her when he thinks he can go further by not? He doesn't owe her anything. She was accusing him of being nice to the new people right away when the tribes were mixed together, as if that was something bad. Seems to me you should try to get along with your new tribe members right away, especially since he didn't particularly like some of the old members. Shi Ann would have been successful with that strategy if only it had been an actual merge!!

FORT Fogey
    I liked Brian's exit and his words following that. Very mature, upbeat, collected, and the exact opposite of bitter.

Brian told Rafe Gary needed immunity? I don't recall that. Silly Brian.

really dislike Judd (he better be thankful that they haven't merged/still need the strength)
    Judd's Mr. Hyde side is kind enough that he can make friends easily, giving him the potential to go far. Unfortunately for him, his Dr. Jekyl side will go ballistic on anyone he perceives as a potential problem for him. Given the nature of this game, that's going to be almost everyone at some point in time. The big mouth usually gets to the jury.

Judd looks like he just set himself up for Final 2. Who wouldn't want to go up with him now? No way he'd win the million. As long as he doesn't play too stupidly and stays with the numbers group, he could go all the way to the end.
    That's possible, but I don't see it happening. While he would lose his cool with pretty much everyone on the jury, how trustworthy he is remains to be seen, and he'll get on their nerves long before then.

Jamie had some nasty things to say when casting his vote.
    While I'm not particularly a Jamie fan at this point, his comments seemed both fair and accurate, if perhaps not necessary, especially when you consider not only that she was a quitter but also how she went on and on about Judd (which also seemed fair and accurate).

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by justCoz
    I think Stephenie was right, get over it. He is in a game for himself to be the ultimate winner, why should he stick with her when he thinks he can go further by not?
    She certainly has selective memory. She was pissed at Tom last season for not sticking with the verbal alliance he made with her on day 1 when she joined them at the merge. It wasn't to Tom's benefit to keep her, same thing that you just described except she was on the bad end of that deal. We're still waiting for her to "get over" losing challenges instead of nonstop whining and playing the blame game.

Just another example of her changing her tune with "do as I say and not as I do". It's not ok when it's done to her but when it happens to someone else and she benefits from it, then Margaret should get over. She's not only a sore loser, but a sore winner too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Did she really say to stop whining? This from the woman who has whined nonstop about all 4 tribes she has been on over 2 seasons, collectively and individually.There hasn't been an episode yet where she hasn't whined.Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I don't know if its audacity or stupidity on her part with the hogwash that comes out of her mouth. She sucks at challenges but she has gotten excellent at inserting both feet everytime she opens her mouth.
    Thank you! I said last week I was sick of her whining --partly it is just her unfortunate accent and vocal tone, but it is a lot about what comes out of her mouth.

If she really supports Judd the Jackass, she is as stupid as her lack of spelling skills seems to imply. He is everything Margaret said he was and more. I hope they have AA in the jungle for when he gets voted out. No wonder he projected hate on Margaret. She was a mature voice of reason telling the truth about him, whereas a certain alcoholic technique is to be belligerent and cause chaos in hopes of diverting attention away from their problems. I had even less respect for Steph this week when she made excuses for Judd.

Judd is a walking disaster, just waiting to happen. I hope the monkeys keep on howling and drive him batty.

You have to admit it was a fun episode what with all the screaming and shouting, and that was just between Bobby Jon and Jaime.

Did anyone get the impression with a couple of more beers that Judd would have hit Margeret, he did seem on the edge of totally loosing control. I can see him being one of those drunken idiots at hockey or basketball games. Can you imagine his behavior at his kids games. Embarassing his kid and probably killing another kids dad over a call. That's how out of control he comes across.

Snoozin' on the beach
    The big question is, will Judd be the first person on Survivor to be ejected for striking another contestant? Now that would be a very colorful exit If there is another reward that has booze, you can bet on it

+ Reply to Thread