+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

and i agree with dantrb. i love stephs comment about loyalty to the old tribe. it's about damn time!!!

Wow. I was so upset Yaxha didn't win the RC. And it sucks that each member of the tribe didn't have to play. Why did they put Bobby Jon and Brian together? Why not Gary and Bobby Jon? Confused on that one unless they just wanted to include everyone on the challenge.

Judd is a big ol' jackass. And adding beer to it made it so much worse. Ugh. I was so hoping they would pull a surprise vote off and get rid of that loudmouth. Margaret might be a bit self-righteous but at least she isn't a rude, bullying "redneck" and you know geography doesn't make a redneck. Attitude does and I would imagine Judd has it tattooed on his butt.

I still love me some Bobby Jon and I was glad to see both him and Jamie dismiss their...um..."dispute" and move on. Brian annoys me but he was entertaining. I just can't have him trying to get my Bobby Jon voted off. LOL! Still I am glad they gave nothing away to Rafe about how their tribe dynamics work.

Okay. I know it's a little late to do this but I counted how many times Judd said "Man" and "D***" during tribal council last night. I think this has gotta be some kind of record or something. In just 3 minutes, Judd said "Man" 18 times and I think I counted 10 "D***'s". Funny thing is he reminds me of an old friend of mine and my husband's. His name was Mike and he lives in San Diego. Judd looks like him and talks like him and acts like him. It's scary. Does anyone have a running tally of how many times Judd has said "Man" since the show started?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Darn! I forget to add that Steph might well be Judd's other half. You see as accepting as she is of her "new tribe" I can well imagine the whining we would hear if she had stayed on Yaxha and felt the betrayal of a turned tribe member. And though I do understand Survivor and the fact that it is also a social game, I can personally see where he or Steph are being very "social" Judd is being led around by his nose by Steph and so is Jamie. I personally can't wait for the merge. I hope she and Judd go back to back.

FORT Newbie
    I haven't been following the posts, so maybe someone has already said this: but why is Gary still around? He's pretty useless, no good at challenges, hasn't helped his tribe win anything, and on top of that, he's lying to everyone--and some of them know it. Aren't they kinda pissed? You'd think a former NFL player would be able to do better at the physical stuff, but he's lousy at it. Also, why were Stef and Jonboy (whatever) brought back to get a second chance at the million? Why not just bring back all the former players then? These two were nothing special last time and nothing special this time. I don't get it.

Well, have to go evacuate...I'm in the path of Hurricane Wilma, so probably won't be reading any posts for awhile.

Yeah. I don't understand why being an ex-nfl star would make a difference at all. I mean, if it was going to be an issue, he wouldn't have been allowed to apply at all. And everyone at home knows he's an ex-nfl star because of the profile so why would it matter to anyone else? Why did he say he'd be voted off if they knew?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think he thinks they will "assume" he doesn't need the money and they would vote him off quickly. And he could be right. We've seen it used as an excuse to vote people off before.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Okay. I know it's a little late to do this but I counted how many times Judd said "Man" and "D***" during tribal council last night. I think this has gotta be some kind of record or something. In just 3 minutes, Judd said "Man" 18 times and I think I counted 10 "D***'s".
    Hee. I was thinking the same thing last night...plus he must have said "I'm not a bad sportsmanship" at least five times. Must be all that male-tosterone, man...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    BTW do you happen to know what Steph said when she cast her vote? Because the expression on her face and her eyebrows were scary.
    I don't know what she was saying, but she seems to have trouble spelling people's names. Those eyebrows freak me out...

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Premium Member
    I agree that it was not too smart to give Judd beer. He is such a tool.

+ Reply to Thread