+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by manjalteng
    ... if Rafe wanted to get rid of someone who's physically stronger and hurt the team, he should've game immunity to Brian (maybe I'm just bitter because the whole give immunity thing was SO anti-climatic haha).
    I agree the immunity thing was anti-climactic. I thought the gay guys would watch out for each other. But if I was Rafe, I would've given immunity to Amy, expecting the tribe to massacre the lame duck. But that was an overwhelming vote against Bri-guy, and he went "out" with style.

It was simply the luck of the draw that allowed Nakum to win the challenge...If only Rafe had participated in any one time, Nakum would have been wipewashed by Yaxha...
    Plain and simple, Judd is simply a bad sport...I just can't wait before he goes home
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, that was a colorful Tribal Council, wasn't it?

The whole Judd-Margaret thing may have been the most... interesting tirade we've seen in a while. Judd may well be the most obnoxious person to ever appear on Survivor. Still, I don't particularly like Margaret either - she came off as a self-righteous person in her own right. The big winner out of this all may well be Lydia - I didn't think UTR would work in this season, but she's doing it to perfection so far.

Back to the reward challenge - I still can't figure out wht it was all about. Maybe Bobby Jon and Jamie are channelling the monkeys. Amy may well be the toughest contestant in Survivor history - I hope that she's not doing that ankle any permanent damage.

Pretty entertaining episode all the way.

i'm mad i missed the first half of the show, so i missed the caveman going at it

i really wanted to see that

how the heck did rafe get immunity LOL

as for judd, well clearly he did NOT make a mistake in switching sides, someone who acted that crazy and they still keep him around

he made a good move, whether you want to admit it or not

I thought last night was interesting in looking at how the dynamics could play out over time. I think Gary and Amy made the only move left to them. They had to go along with BJ, Danni and Brandon over Brian because they couldn't truly justify losing one of the Nakum members of Xaxha. All three are physically strong and work around the camp. Brian probably was the weakest of the six remaining. BJ justified the Blake boot, by yes he was strong, but he hurt the tribe dynamic-really the only reason to boot him. Now it had to go to, what makes our team the strongest-losing Brian.

Judd looks like he just set himself up for Final 2. Who wouldn't want to go up with him now? No way he'd win the million. As long as he doesn't play too stupidly and stays with the numbers group, he could go all the way to the end.

I am officially rooting for a current Xaxha to win-any one of the five work for me.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Jamie had some nasty things to say when casting his vote. He's had nothing but putdowns and snide comments during vote confessionals for everyone that has been booted from both of his teams. Morgan, Brianna, Brook and now Margaret. No wonder he, Judd and Steph get along so well, they are a trio of human garbage.

Why have those 3 risen to the top of their tribe?....Because s**t floats
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-21-2005 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Jamie had some nasty things to say when casting his vote. He's had nothing but putdowns and snide comments during vote confessionals for everyone that has been booted from both of his teams. Morgan, Brianna, Brook and now Margaret. No wonder he, Judd and Steph get along so well, they are a trio of human garbage.

Why have those 3 risen to the top of their tribe?....Because s**t floats
    LOL, perfect analogy. BTW do you happen to know what Steph said when she cast her vote? Because the expression on her face and her eyebrows were scary.

i really enjoyed last nights episode. and i realize i'm in the minority here...but, thank you judd !!!! that was the best TC ever!!!! bye margret, i for one, won't miss you. i will miss platinum boy though. i thought he was very entertaining. i hope judd sticks around for awhile. he's not one of my favorites to win, but i do need entertainment, and he has lots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by julitta
    i really enjoyed last nights episode. and i realize i'm in the minority here...but, thank you judd !!!! that was the best TC ever!!!! bye margret, i for one, won't miss you. i will miss platinum boy though. i thought he was very entertaining. i hope judd sticks around for awhile. he's not one of my favorites to win, but i do need entertainment, and he has lots of it.
    julitta... I'm right there with you. I absolutely loved Judd's tirade because he was angry and deservedly so. I don't mind people getting that emotional; it's the unwarranted personal attacks that really turn me off. Margaret staying calm didn't win any points with me... as she was a self-righteous wench that asked for everything she got... all because Judd didn't side with his original teammates. Big freaking whoop, Margaret.

So I sat there laughing at Judd the entire time, not getting mad at him. He was funnier than hell in all of his anger. Now THAT'S a true New Jersey/New York Italian. I bet he still respects his momma and his wife!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm with julitta and Broadway.

I love Judd!. He's the typical NJ guy. I'm enjoying the entertaining value he brings to the show. At least he's not afraid to speak his mind.

When Steph said something along the lines that that was the new tribe and stop whining I was laughing. Well said! I'm enjoying all the switching so far.

+ Reply to Thread