+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 10/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Snoozin' on the beach
    Margaret really showed class as she calmly explained and answered things to Jeff. Meanwhile Judd is having a hissy fit, jumping up and down and acting the fat, obnoxious bigmouth jerk that he is. I expected Lydia to pull out an umbrella to protect herself from the spittle that was flying from Judd as he went on his crackpot rant. What a loser this guy is and not just in the game. Looked like the others wanted to boot him but didn't have the cajones to do so.

I feel bad for Margaret but the person I fell most bad for is Judd's wife. Can you imagine the embarrassment of being married to this bozo? She probably refuses to be seen in public with him. He must have had something to blackmail her with in order to get her to marry him.

Oh I SO can't wait for him to get the boot. Oh please, please, please let him be the next to go. Give Margaret a little satisfaction having this blowhard loser leave next.
    Last edited by Shady64; 10-20-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Jamie couldn't vote for Judd, because they are twins. Steph is still on "weakest must go" mode. Rafe is too scared. Cindy feels the need to protect herself by showing support for the strongest alliance. Lydia is will vote with the group and just sigh with relief that she isn't on the block. They will ALL want him gone before merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Margaret really showed class as she calmly explained and answered things to Jeff. Meanwhile Judd is having a hissy fit, jumping up and down and acting the fat, obnoxious bigmouth jerk that he is. I expected Lydia to pull out an umbrella to protect herself from the spittle that was flying from Judd as he went on his crackpot rant. What a loser this guy is and not just in the game. Looked like the others wanted to boot him but didn't have the cajones to do so.

I feel bad for Margaret but the person I fell most bad for is Judd's wife. Can you imagine the embarrassment of being married to this bozo? She probably refuses to be seen in public with him. He must have had something to blackmail her with in order to get her to marry him.

Oh I SO can't wait for him to get the boot. Oh please, please, please let him be the next to go. Give Margaret a little satisfaction having this blowhard loser leave next.
    Yeah, but then she'd be stuck in loser lodge with him.

I'm sorry to see Brian go -- he was the most entertaining of the lot. But physically, he was the weakest. At least he was proud to have been blindsided.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So sad to see Margaret go. But she just got an unlucky curve thrown at her in the game with the tribe switch. Judd, on the other hand, got really lucky. If it was orignal Nakum he would have been gone and Margaret would have lasted. And I take back everything bad I said about Brian being egotistical, overconfident, and cocky. Judd is the absolute worst that I've ever seen on this show! I can't think of one past Survivor contestant that's been as macho and sexist and cocky as Judd. It seems like all an act. He's intimidated because no one's indimidated by him so he's trying to be the loud mouth and act like he has control. This from a guy with a male ego complex who couldn't even get across a net in a RC (something Margaret zipped right through) and then he's consoled by his buddy Jamie who's blown more IC this season on his own I hate everyone on Nakum except Cindy and Rafe. I hope Steph, Judd, Lydia, and Jamie go down and go down fast. They're all worthless. And I see Steph wants to leave an impression of resident Survivor b***h than resident Survivor loser.

As for Yakha, I am thrilled that Brian is gone And his final words were a tad full of himself, if you ask me. First he thinks he's controlling the votes then he acts like he taught them all to play the game and they voted him out for being a threat! Anyway, here's hoping Danni, Bobby Jon, Brandon, Amy, Gary, Cindy, and Rafe take control of the game.

After watching that Jerk Judd splurting out the biggest rant in Survivor history, it makes me wonder if the first rule in any Survivor Guatemala Drinking Game out there is "Take a sip every time Judd says the word 'man'. You'll end up drunk before Tribal council even begins."

Ok, watching the Nakum Tribal Council, now. What is this? A contest to see how many times Judd can drop the word "damn"? Dude needs a thesaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    I gotta say this for Nakum: Stupid idiot morons dorks and suckers, hope ya'll rot in there for being such muddableepers!

Judd pulls out the most pathetic, crazed, idiotic stunt I've ever seen in any TC ever, bullying, ranting interrupting all and talking non-stop, he should have had his big fat butt kicked out like he deserves to! Not to mention very soon the teams will be broken up, shouldn't the idiots be thinking ahead on the fact that they gotta kick out the physical threats first? Man, I'm hating them all right now and I want them all to lose, even Lydia!
    Hey! Hey! Lay off Lydia. I love Lydia. But I do however feel sorry for Judd's wife and children. Having to put up with an abusive jerk like him. He is the most bullying, arrogant, obnoxious loser in Survivor history. But most of all, in the game of life itself.
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Will someone please shut Judd up? The next reward challenge needs to be needles and thread so they can hold him down and sew his lips closed.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Steph is still on "weakest must go" mode.
    Nah, she's keeping the weakest (Rafe and Lydia) around come merge time. She needs a sure thing win in Individual immunity and the only way she will get that is to compete against as many weaker people as possible. We already know she can't compete against her equal or better, she just crumbles like Blue Cheese. In yet another challenge Danni kicked her butt. Not only that but an injured Amy really rocked in the challenge, even hurt she did better than StephaME.

Think she'd jump off a stump if she was going against, say, Lydia and not Tom? She is the strongest of the weaker bunch on both seasons.

+ Reply to Thread