+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boot Picks **Spoilers** 10/20

Boot Picks **Spoilers** 10/20

So, after a second successful prediction week for a number of the sites last week, lets see who they think wins and walks this week.
    Survivor Sucks
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Judd
    Boot - Brian and Margaret

Survivor Sucks MESS Hall
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Judd

Survivor Blows

Realiiity
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Judd
    Boot - Margaret + 1 (member voting too close to call)

Forums.net
    RC - Nakum
    IC - None
    Boot - Amy and Margaret
    Survivor Blows

ACME Brain Trust
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Judd

True Dork Times
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Judd

Survivor Shrine
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Nakum

Survivor Fever
    RC - Nakum
    IC - Judd

Well that's pretty unanimous. Damn. I don't want Margaret gone.

I don't want Brian gone

I wonder whether they've worked out the kinks and are going to get into a few weeks of accurate predicting.
    I rather hope not.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't want Brian gone

I wonder whether they've worked out the kinks and are going to get into a few weeks of accurate predicting.
    I rather hope not.
    I don't want Brian gone either, just when I decide he's one of my favs, this is what happens??? Damn Survivor!!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    it would be a coup, i think if Brian were voted out -considering he's been a behind the scenes little worker bee when it comes to getting someone ousted.

there down to a 3 vrs 3 on Yaxha (or however it's spelled) maybe it comes up a tie and then they do a tie breaker? or, does BJ sway Gary over to his side? they seem to have a bond going...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

FORT Regular
    So long as it isn't Rafe meandering sadly away into the jungle...I do not care who it is, though I confess I am sad to see Brian and Margaret go if the predictions hold true. If it does, Brian's departure will be reminiscent of Marquesas when John Carroll (yum!) thought he produced a great coup by ousting Boston Rob (mirrored in Blake's ouster this past week)...only to be voted out himself the very next week. But again...so long as my Rafe = Safe, I am happy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Well that's pretty unanimous. Damn. I don't want Margaret gone.
    But I knew once Nakum went to TC again she was a goner I'm hoping these spoilers sites finally got their act together since almost all of them correctly predicted Blake's boot last week. But I won't give them a pat on the back just yet; after all, Margaret seemed like an obvious choice to go once her tribe went to TC. I'm crossing my fingers that the sites who say it's Brian are right. I'd rather lose Margaret and have the spoilers be right just so Brian can go. I'm betting it's not Amy, since the site that predicted her also says there's no IC, when it's right on the CBS site that their is. And I'm sure winning that immunity will do wonders for Judd's ego. Let's hope his head doesn't get so big it explodes.

there down to a 3 vrs 3 on Yaxha (or however it's spelled) maybe it comes up a tie and then they do a tie breaker? or, does BJ sway Gary over to his side? they seem to have a bond going...
    I hope it's not a challenge. I want Brian voted off. Not gone just because he lost a challenge. Amy could get swayed over to their side. I think it'll be interesting if someone from Yakha goes and that could say a lot about the rest of the game.

Snoozin' on the beach
    How funny would that be for Blake to see Brian come walking into loser lodge the next TC after him

I hate to see Margaret go, I liked her and she didn't get much of a chance to show us her stuff and she looked like she'd be a force to be reconed with once they hit the merge. On the other hand, I'd be thrilled if Brian went. He showed strategic moves but he was not nearly as clever as he thinks he is. I'm sure he will take credit for being the mastermind in organizing his own ousting in his final words

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Damn, not margaret. For the life of me, I can't remember who Brian is. See, y'all get the 'luxury' of seeing their name pop up on the screen. I have to hope and pray their name is spoken every once in a while. Plus, my brain's not as sharp as it used to be.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Well as unfair as it would be to see Margaret go, I really hope they are right about Brian. I don't want to see Brandon/Amy or Cindy get the boot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast