+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confessional Tallies

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Thanks for the updated list dustparticle. Steph tops it off again! Maybe that's because she's going soon.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by user name
    Good idea. I don't think anyone's surprised to see Steph at the top. I am surprised to see Margaret next, though. Meanwhile, since he stopped being sick, the spotlight's moved away from Bobby Jon. The strangest one is Danni, being below even people like Cindy and Jamie.
    Margaret's was so high only because of how many she had on the first show. Since she is a nurse, she made alot of comments about the condition of the guys on her team as they were dropping like flies.
    Steph - well no surprise there. I am so sick of her bug-eye-rolling-poor-sport-whining confessionals!
    I wish we could see more of Danni, who seems to be a great female competitor. It would be nice to see her personality. But as long as it is the Stephvivor show, that ain't gonna happen!

Quote Originally Posted by user name
    cable probably would be able to clarify about past trends, but to me such a lack of screen time seems to be the kiss of death.
    In the past, being invisble always assured you safety for the week. It either meant you were being hidden because you were next week's boot, or it meant you were going to go far (Zoe was the exception to the under-the-radar rule). However, this season has changed things with boots like Morgan, Brianna, and Brooke. Being invisible no longer means you're safe in Guatemala...at least, early on.
    The fact of the matter is, no invisible players are going any time soon. UTR boots are quite possible in the early stages, where characters are being developed, but from this point on, every boot needs a story that has to be completed before they can go. This means people like Danni, Lydia, Jamie, Bobby Jon, and Cindy are safe for a few episodes. It's the characters that are getting airtime and being developed that could go at any moment. The next boot should come from the top half of the list. Those that remain invisible will also remain in the game. Once your character arc is over, so is your stay on Survivor.

dustparti ... are you counting the repeat confessionals that are sometimes shown in the 'previously on Survivor' portion ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

To me this suggests that there's a REASON Danni has had so few confessionals. As I've been saying in the epi thread this week, I've been getting a strong feeling that she's totally running this game, and thus her airtime is being held in reserve.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    dustparti ... are you counting the repeat confessionals that are sometimes shown in the 'previously on Survivor' portion ?
    Nope, only the actual episode counts. I mentioned it above but if a Survivor has confessionals somewhat close together, I count it as 2 if there is 10 seconds or more inbetween when the first one finishes and the second one begins, unless there's another confessional wedged inbetween by someone else (then the time does not matter.)

I'll probably have the totals for Ep.7 up tomorrow.. I'm also going to doube-check Ep.6 again because I hurried through that one last time.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Confessional Tallies after Ep.7.

Stephanie LaGrossa
    9/4/4/2/4/0/4
    TOTAL: 25
    AVG PER EPISODE: 3.57

Brandon Bellinger
    4/2/4/1/4/2/4
    TOTAL: 21
    AVG PER EPISODE: 3.00

Judd Sergeant
    2/2/3/4/2/3/3
    TOTAL: 19
    AVG PER EPISODE: 2.71

Gary Hogeboom
    2/6/2/2/3/1/2
    TOTAL: 18
    AVG PER EPISODE: 2.57

Bobby Jon Drinkard
    4/1/3/0/1/1/7
    TOTAL: 17
    AVG PER EPISODE: 2.43

Cindy Hall
    4/0/3/1/1/4/1
    TOTAL: 14
    AVG PER EPISODE: 2.00

Rafe Judkins
    1/3/2/3/0/4/1
    TOTAL: 14

Jamie Newton
    1/1/2/1/2/1/2
    TOTAL: 10
    AVG PER EPISODE: 1.43

Danni Boatwright
    1/1/1/1/2/0/3
    TOTAL: 9
    AVG PER EPISODE: 1.29

Lydia Morales
    1/3/2/0/1/0/0
    TOTAL: 7
    AVG PER EPISODE: 1.00

Amy O'Hara
    1/0/4/4/4/2/7
    TOTAL: 22
    AVG PER EPISODE: 3.14

Brian Corridan
    3/1/2/3/6/3/X
    TOTAL: 18
    AVG PER EPISODE: 3.00

Margaret Bobonich
    8/2/2/4/1/4/X
    TOTAL: 21
    AVG PER EPISODE: 3.50

Blake Towsley
    1/2/0/1/1/X/X
    TOTAL: 5

Brooke Struck
    2/0/1/1/X/X/X
    TOTAL: 4

Brianna Varela
    1/1/4/X/X/X/X
    TOTAL: 6

Morgan McDevitt
    2/0/X/X/X/X/X
    TOTAL: 2

Jim Lynch
    2/X/X/X/X/X/X
    TOTAL: 2

Looks like next week the merge color is red, so I'll have to start using a different color for the bootees.

Again, I think we're guarenteed a boot from the top half of the list. Bobby Jon's huge jump in confessional could mean he's being set up for the boot, but Judd's decrease could also mean the same thing (the numbers don't show it, but do you remember Judd doing anything last episode?). Look out for someone on the top of the list that disappears for an episode, and look out for someone on the bottom of the list that pops up more than usual; the boot usually comes from after one of those two confessional changes.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Again, I think we're guarenteed a boot from the top half of the list. Bobby Jon's huge jump in confessional could mean he's being set up for the boot, but Judd's decrease could also mean the same thing (the numbers don't show it, but do you remember Judd doing anything last episode?). Look out for someone on the top of the list that disappears for an episode, and look out for someone on the bottom of the list that pops up more than usual; the boot usually comes from after one of those two confessional changes.
    I agree! Because he didn't become any better last episode! same old Bobby Jon!

I don't want to see him go though!

ugh I hate how Steph has so many confessions! It's because she is always complaining "I never win" or "Bobby Jon chears too much"... and then when she wins (aboutjust as much ) Shes like "YAAAAAAAHAHAHAH"

Like gawd! Shut that girl up!

FORT Fogey
    I don't recall any of Steph's confessionals in the most recent episode being about either winning or losing. They show her as much as possible because she's money.

I was thinking BJ appearing so much may just be the way of making us think he was going last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast