+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

This was a total stupid move by BJ and Danni, by doing so, they are now so darn outnumbered by the original Yaxha tribe and with Judd on their side, it is like 8 on 5 now...2 sucky tribal councils back to back...And I thought this was gonna be the best season ever...Ugh!
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

i'm surprised no one likes brian

i think he's hilarious! and i usually dont like weasel players but i like the way he's doing things

i totally agree with the whole jesus thing lol.....i think its kinda disrepectful to assume everyone wants to thank jesus for thier meal, but anyway....i thought his rant on that was funny

as for danni, i thought she made a smart move, that brandon/blake/bj alliance HAD to be broken up, if she had waited until next week it would have been 3 on 3, better to not take a chance with that....as for bobby jon, i am suprised he flipped

i also burst out laughing when i saw bj/jamie preview for next week, i wonder, do the producers like to make southerns look bad on this show????????

I'm thinking Danni told Bobby Jon before tribal council that he would vote for Blake and therefore Bobby Jon thought it would be pointless to against that...But it does show alot about the original Nakum...I always thought they were really tight, then with Judd flipping and now Danni...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Damn, Blake and Stephenie look like twins.. right down to the eyebrows.
    I was beginning to wonder if anyone would ever point this out, or if it was just me

I'm also ready to see a little less of Steph, although I do agree with her that BJ does an awful lot of squealing like a little girl. I do think I would have been more tactful than carrying on about how "gay" it is!
    Anyway, last night's episode did seem to leave the remaining Yaxha tribe in a configuration that should be a lot more interesting than seeing the original members picked off one by one.

Just as a crabby aside, it did seem to me that the "swimming pool" could have been made a little bigger. And since when is guacomole a reward. (yeah, yeah, I know "everyone loves it". But not me--I'd eat Lydia's minnows, alive, before I'd eat that stuff. It's high on my list of things I will not eat even a little of!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Just as a crabby aside, it did seem to me that the "swimming pool" could have been made a little bigger. And since when is guacomole a reward. (yeah, yeah, I know "everyone loves it". But not me--I'd eat Lydia's minnows, alive, before I'd eat that stuff. It's high on my list of things I will not eat even a little of!)
    Yes! I despise guacamole and won't even let it be on the table in front of me. Eww..

I kept thinking they'd be trucking in a portable pool. What a disappointment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Thank God Nakum won! I am so sick of Stephanie complaining during every segment. Can we just rename this "The Stephanie Show" and get it over with! If I have to hear her complain about losing one more time...ok, nothing will happen, but I'll be really p.o'd.

It seems that everyone dropped the football thing (at least for now) and they do seem to be getting along over at Xaxha. I think they should try to stick together, they are a much more likeable bunch than the ones at Nakum now!

Anybody else getting the distinct impression that this years winner will come from old Yaxha? And why did Bobby Jon and Danni help vote out Blake? He can't possibly have been THAT annoying.

Can anybody tell me why contestants are falling on their tribal swords to keep Stephenie strong? First Judd throws Brooke under the bus for her and now Danni/Bobby Jon are helping her out from the other tribe. These people are complete morons!

Very interesting ep. I think voting out Blake was probably not a smart move simply because he is a strong player and they will need his strength it looks like next week. I still love me some Bobby Jon. And I'm pleased as punch he has had so much opportunity to "squeal like a girl" because his tribe has been kicking booty. And also jumping around and celebrating isn't the same as making snide remarks to the other team. Hello Jamie, so now that makes 2 wins out of what...8, 9 challenges? Oh yeah, you rock. I knew thought that Yaxha would would lose the immunity. There was just too much of Stephanie's pity partying about being on a losing tribe. It was a given. But I hope they don't win another challenge. At all. Next week looks very interesting. If they tension between Bobby Jon and Jamie is real, anyone think maybe they come to blows and they are put out of the game?

Totally agree with kimrs and outlast....

This show is all about Stephanie and I had enough of her last season. Her whining was ridiculous - shouldn't she just be grateful she gets another shot at a million? Especially since everyone is helping her get it?

Getting rid of Blake was stupid for Yaxha. It's the beginning of the end. You have to keep the strong early on to win the challenges .... yep, they're morons!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    Can anybody tell me why contestants are falling on their tribal swords to keep Stephenie strong? First Judd throws Brooke under the bus for her and now Danni/Bobby Jon are helping her out from the other tribe. These people are complete morons!
    I wouldn't say that old Nakum is helping only Steph out. To me, it seems that the tribe switch has sent them all into a frenzied every-man-for-himself mode. That's fine - even necessary - later on in the game. But right now, that makes them easy pickings for even a semi-organized old Yaxha.

+ Reply to Thread