+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    The way Danni and Blake have been kinda hanging on each other and calling each other "babe", Danni must have gotten jealous when Blake mentioned his girlfriend and high heeled him
    ROFL, guess this puts the Danni/Blake hookup rumors to rest.

Snoozin' on the beach
    This week they showed what a motormouth Blake is. I didn't get that impression for the last 3 weeks. He didn't say all that much at all and suddenly the floodgates open? BAM! Nonstop yakking. Guess he's been talking all along but they just edit it out

This week they showed what a motormouth Blake is. I didn't get that impression for the last 3 weeks. He didn't say all that much at all and suddenly the floodgates open? BAM! Nonstop yakking. Guess he's been talking all along but they just edit it out
    That's CBS and their stupid editing for you.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    ROFL, guess this puts the Danni/Blake hookup rumors to rest.
    Was there really a rumor? LOL too funny but it was kind of interesting, them making us think there might be something there, though I don't think any of us bought it

Was there really a rumor? LOL too funny but it was kind of interesting, them making us think there might be something there, though I don't think any of us bought it
    Someone just picked two pretty people and associated them, I think.

Or maybe they hooked up post show? That stuff happens. Although less likely in cases where someone voted against someone else.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I guess the karma gods don't want Steph to win, I think they are just teasing her a bit here so the next loss will really hurt. Although, she is an athlete she really is not a team player or any kind of leader. That's what I liked about Palau that if you get a good leader (ex: Tom and Ian) who can get a team to work together you get great results. Unlike Steph, all she can do is bitch about how her team sucks. I guess the Karma gods just got fed up with her arrogance and pride. Too bad.

I have to admit I have never seen such piss poor playing or strategy in Survivor, what was Judd thinking. Telling the zookeeper to step up when I did not see him do it. Great social skills, Judd, you sure know how to make an enemy. Then we have Jaime, the male who knows all and can do all and then when he has to prove it we see were his real skill lies.

Many kudos to Brian, he saw a weakness in Blake and exploited it. This is how Survivor should be played. I hope he stays around long enough for some more great plays.

I think Lydia should be named MVP of this episode, getting the team to unwind and relax and not think of the game for even 10 minutes was probably the best thing for the team.

Too bad we all have to wait 7 more days for the next episode.

i loved brian tonight. i thought the "bait blake" was great. i'm also loving all the backstabbing of the old tribe alliances. it's great. i always hated the loyalty to the old tribe. it only works out for one person. think about yourself. i just hope it doesn't bite them in the butt. all new alliances is what i want to see.

It was kind of neat to actually watch a broken alliance done 2 weeks in a row on 2 different tribes, must be a record, I don't think it has ever happened before.

Well, maybe now that Nakum won we can stop watching "Survivor:Stephanie Island".

Her attitude sucks but that's not even my issue. Im just sick of hearing what she thinks about every little thing and never hearing from anyone else. As someone else said, its not even her fault. That doesn't mean I'm not sick of her. Maybe her "losing streak" story arc has come to an end and we can find out who the other people are.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Someone just picked two pretty people and associated them, I think.
    Nah... people had been thinking Danni and Blake had hooked up because they seemed all huggy-huggy all of the time, and called each other "babe" a great deal.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread