+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Is the Editing going too far this time?

Well she did win the immunity challenge against BJ though I think CBS plan to bring Steph back this season because she is a fan favorite from Palau might have so backfired...I was catching Survivor Live and now everyone is shifting from Steph to Danni which I feel is a much better choice, stronger woman and I hope we'll see more of Danni in the weeks to come rather then just shining the good light on Steph all the time...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I think Steph is awesome however I must agree that she is getting a lot of attention...I think though that this is going to take a while to get interesting...they need to spice it up somehow...I just am not into it as much

FORT Fogey
    In fairness to Steph, she's been on some lousy teams, and her newest team is probably the worst yet. Still, she hasn't shown she's particularly a physical or mental threat either, which is why I didn't understand their reasoning for booting her last season.

We're waiting on those stats, Cable and Shady... , Seriously if you do come up with something, I'd be interested to see them, I'm fascinated by Survivor stats...
    As to the Steph edit, I never did understand where she got this strongest female survivor ever reputation. Sure, she was determined, and we sympathised with her frustration, but wouldn't she actually win something if she was the strongest ever? The same goes for Bobby Jon in my opinion, and this is one reason I hate that they are back this season. They had their chance. They tried hard, but lost in pretty convincing fashion. Perhaps the favourable edit for Steph is MB's attempt to prove he wasn't wrong to give her another kick at the cat...
    meh...

Who was it that won all the back to back in the past season? I am sure it was in the last 2 seasons that set the record.
    There's no place like home!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Who was it that won all the back to back in the past season? I am sure it was in the last 2 seasons that set the record.
    Tom, I think. The only other two that I can think of who went on winning streaks were Kelly W. and Colby.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    We're waiting on those stats, Cable and Shady... , Seriously if you do come up with something, I'd be interested to see them, I'm fascinated by Survivor stats...
    As to the Steph edit, I never did understand where she got this strongest female survivor ever reputation. Sure, she was determined, and we sympathised with her frustration, but wouldn't she actually win something if she was the strongest ever? The same goes for Bobby Jon in my opinion, and this is one reason I hate that they are back this season. They had their chance. They tried hard, but lost in pretty convincing fashion. Perhaps the favourable edit for Steph is MB's attempt to prove he wasn't wrong to give her another kick at the cat...
    I did get them, now i am trying to figure how to copy/paste them here from the process I used to get them in order and have them easy to read. I'll get it. FYI.....42 women have made it to the jury in all seasons combined (not including all stars and the current season). I'm gonna do a couple. The one I have so far is listed numerically by the order they finished in. Steph's not even in the top 2/3 of all woman contestants.She did better than 8 other women and did worse than 33 women, placing 34th. From the looks of the win/loss of team and individual Immunities I have infront of me, that list will be even worse for her but i still have to get it in order

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Tom, I think. The only other two that I can think of who went on winning streaks were Kelly W. and Colby.
    From what I have looked into so far Kelly (Borneo) won 5 Indiv. immunity, Jenna M. (Amozon) won 4 and Darrah (PI) won 3. Those are the 3 highest women winning Immunity challenges. I didn't compile the men wins

FORT Fogey
    I seriously never was on the Steph bandwagon and am still struggling to see how she is on a team that lost the most immunity challenges and somehow because she was the last standing loser she is so strong. Plus so what she spent a night alone even freaking wimpy Janu did that so big deal. I hate bring backs or redos because it makes the show casted not reality and the more reality gets away from reality, the closer I fear the end of reality tv is. I like Danni better already and am sick of Steph and her constant eye rolling.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Kungfuehippie,

I don't count the firestarting elimination against BJ as any kind of Immunity win. There was no vote and no idol. On that score Steph comes in dead last at 42nd place for both Team immunity wins and 42nd place for team and individual wins combined. Just for the heck of it, i'll throw in the challenge she won against BJ to see where she'd be. She STILL comes in dead last in both the catagories listed above.

In individual immunites only 16 women won at least one. Still getting it together but wanted to throw that out there for ya

+ Reply to Thread