+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    Just a few comments/opinions.

I think Judd made a decision that, in his view, kept him safe this TC and that would keep him safe at next TC at least ... if pre-shuffle tribal alliances hold. In any case, I think Cindy will go next and then Lydia before Margaret or Judd.
    I agree. I don't think Judd was stupid, just remarkably short-sighted. I think he was feeling a bit vulnerable after his bad performance in the IC.

Ironically, the way things are right now, it may well be in Steph's long term strategic interest to keep losing immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I agree. I don't think Judd was stupid, just remarkably short-sighted. I think he was feeling a bit vulnerable after his bad performance in the IC.

Ironically, the way things are right now, it may well be in Steph's long term strategic interest to keep losing immunity.
    I found it interesting that Jeff would point out that allegiances would be shifting throughout the game & the more you voted against former alliances the less trustworthy you would be viewed. This seemed to be pointed directly at Judd & secondly seemed to be a preview of further tribal shuffles.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    Just a few comments/opinions.

I think Judd made a decision that, in his view, kept him safe this TC and that would keep him safe at next TC at least ... if pre-shuffle tribal alliances hold. In any case, I think Cindy will go next and then Lydia before Margaret or Judd.
    He would have had the same safety sticking with his own tribe. Jamie and Steph both have proven they think the "weaker" players need to go first and Judd wouldn't have been seen as weak. He would probably have been safe even if they had the numbers advantage. I just don't think it was a very strategic move. Now none of his current team members trust him (Steph & Jamie included. If he would turn on his team, what's to keep him from turning on them?) and if he makes the merge, his former teammates will see him as a snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I was thinking that last night. She now has the majority and then after the merge, she keeps the majority. Perfect thinking-if she thinks of it. Unfortunately, she seems to ruled more by her emotions, than her intellect.

In next week's preview - Wasn't that Judd yelling at Margaret saying that "This is a game for a million dollars?" Wasn't he the one who said he didn't care about the money - that he was just there for fun?

The producers must be going nuts...

The good looking women are all being booted early. Morgan, Brianna, and now Brooke. We're left with fish monger woman, the scary limping cop, and mother hen nurse lady. Even Steph is getting kinda scary with those Jack Nicholson arched eyebrows. Were they like that last season??

Is it just me, or are the teams really physically outbalanced now? Bobby Jon's team has all the big hosses, plus Danni, who seems tough as nails.

Jeff needs to come up with a new way to signify victory. If he does the "field goal" double arm raise one more time I will scream.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I found it interesting that Jeff would point out that allegiances would be shifting throughout the game & the more you voted against former alliances the less trustworthy you would be viewed. This seemed to be pointed directly at Judd & secondly seemed to be a preview of further tribal shuffles.
    When Jeff made that comment at TC I immediatly thought........This won't be the last shuffle. I hope they mix it so much that people forget who was on what tribe.

IMHO Judd made the right choice. As tough as this season has been, anyone who votes off a strong player at this point will not make it very far.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

At the end of TC, JP always has something to say to the remaining castaways ... however, it was very different this time. Instead of seeing JP make the comments, we only saw the castaways reactions. I think JPs comments were edited in later. Why? I think the comments were a foretelling of what happens to those who betray.

Above all, Survivor is a numbers game, and for some reason, original tribes have been very faithful to their own from season to season. The original Yaxha in the new Nakum will use Lydias vote to eliminate Margaret and Cindy. I expect The new Yaxha will also lose a couple ICs and eliminate 2 of the original Yaxhas. This makes an F10 of 5 original Nakum and 5 original Yaxhas. If we see a tie vote, there will be some kind of tie breaker that creates a 5-4 F9, and that could easily be 5 original Yaxha. Then let the Pagonging begin.There is no need to take an unnecessary risk. Judd did. The would be hero is a zero.

Even if Judd makes F3 against Steph and Jamie, he has no chance of winning the game and the million. If he had stayed true to the original Nakum he would have had a chance at F3 because with numbers at F9, members of the original Nakum would make up at least 2 of F3.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

i think judd made the right choice too. it drives me crazy when players feel they have to stick with their old tribe after merges, and tribal switches. the whole tribe does not win a million, only one person does. so you have to do what is right for you. and i think judd knew he was low on the totem pole of his old tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit
    :IMHO Judd made the right choice. As tough as this season has been, anyone who votes off a strong player at this point will not make it very far.
    That's why I think he made a dumb decision. He wasn't in any danger, because he's seen as a strong player. He could have voted with his team and then just sat back and watched as they picked off the "weak" players. But by doing what he did, no one will trust him now. They will see him as a player who will stab someone in the back if it benefits him.

+ Reply to Thread