+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I'm not convinced that Steph will play the numbers game. I can easily see her keeping with the "get rid of the weakest player" strategy. I liked Lydia at first, but I'm tired of hearing her say that she isn't ready to go yet - WHO IS?!

Judd made the best move he could with the options he had. I too think he should have passed off the hatchet throw sooner, but there's no way to know whether anyone else would have done better.

Jamie must be mad that he is still stuck with Steph and forced to keep her around now. I don't recall him making any outstanding contributions during the challenges.

Hopefully the new Nakum tribe will actually use the fishing equipment.

FORT Fogey
    I think Judd was foolish because the former Yaxha's will just use him until they have no use for him. Plus, his former Nakum's will be pissed that he voted out one of their own. It's all about numbers. He is apparently not familiar with Pagonging. Besides, keeping Lydia around, who isn't very good in challenges pretty much guarantees return trips to TC unless the new Yaxha throws challenges.

At least things seem ok on new Yaxha. My boys are on there, along with Danni, so I really hope Brandon doesn't pull a Judd and switch on them.

I hate the old Yaxha and I was very happy to see old Nakum dominating. Thanks to Judd, another Nakum is gone. I will puke if Yaxha dominates in the jury. Though it would be typical.

Am I the only one out there who thinks that Blake and Danni have something going on?

What was up with the pervy camera guy, who looked down Gary's shower stall? I wouldn't have done that. Now, Bobby Jon on the other hand...

I was really surprised that Brooke went. You just can't tell anymore by how much airtime they get in previous episodes. It makes it too hard to predict and too frustrating. It used to mean that someone like Bobby would be good for awhile, since he didn't even get a confessional this ep, but after what happened to Brooke, who knows? But, the Blake and Bobby alliance? Is the hottest alliance ever! Can a Hot Guy Alliance finally work? That'd be nice.

why are all the other threads closed??

I cant stand Stephanie, she bugs the heck out of me. "it is so stupid if they get rid of me, Im as good as all the guys, no girl is as good as me, I rock" I dont care if its true or not, saying it so much makes you come across as arrogent and to big for your britches, cant stand her..

hows that for a positive post I dont have a favorite yet nothing like Tom and Ian from last season...they were awesome
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Snoozin' on the beach
    He's getting used for his vote either way. I tnink a flipper is the most dangerous type of person you want in your alliance. Let him serve his purpose (by giving Yaxha the majority voting block) which he has and get rid of him fast. I'd be thinking he turned on his own tribemates in a heartbeat, he surely will turn on me just as fast and I want him gone next. All it takes is for the best opportunity for him to presents itself and he will jump at it no matter who it's towards and who has to be sacrificed to get there. Even though that is how people get themselves further in the game and good for him, he needed to be subtle or sneaky about his scheming (like Rob C.) He really put everyone's attention on him on both teams now. They will never be sure or safe with him in their group. I'd be holding my breath and Sh**ing bricks every time he went up to cast a vote. I think he jumped ship way to early, particularly when JP and MB always throw a wrench in things game wise. Catch everyone unexpected with a twist.

Only time will tell if he was smart or shot himself in the foot

i think judd made a good move

here's why:

jamie seems to be buddy buddy with him, jamie keeps his buddies around....hello, rafe was NEVER a target and he should have been, but he was in the "guys alliance"

stephenie is all about a strong, atletic team, she's gonna ditch margaret/lydia/rafe over judd anyday

he still would have been screwed with his orginal tribe, he'd be first out among the girls

i think he made a good choice in the end, johnny fairplay switched sides and it got him to the final 4, it really i think comes down to who you play with

lydia/margaret/cindy/rafe i dont think will team up, one of them might come up with the idea, but they wont all follow through, rafe seems to think he's in some kind of solid alliance with steph/jamie

and when you have players that hand you the million dollars, switching teams might be the smartest thing to do

in all stars they all handed rob/amber a million, it would have been SO easy to break those two up

but no one did

I think they set up for Steph to lose so it's a good story line. Personally I was a big Steph fan last season. However Last season was a borefest and I thought I was excited that Steph would be on the season. However I'm upset that the Steph storyline is carrying over to this season. I mean she was fun to route for last season but shes just old news now.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon
    why are all the other threads closed??
    They are always closed during the show discussion until the west coast has broadcast the show to keep any possible spoilers from being posted.

Jenna M. hates Steph becauses she says she not the most deserving to come back (however shes the strongest female ever on the show)! She's just jeoulus that she got a called back and she didn't. However Jenna aren't we missing something, you got called back for all stars when you were a pretty stupid player yourself.

I'll cast my vote and say Judd was right to flip. He prevents a tie, which is unpredictable, and he latches on to a little power. Margaret and Cindy at least should go before him. If he cultivates his relationship with Steph and Jamie in the meantime, he should be able to put himself ahead of Lydia. Beyond that is so far down the road that its next to impossible predict what will happen, but to have a three person alliance within your tribe ain't bad...
    meh...

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    I really didn't know who brooke was untill this epie! I'm glad it was anyone but step.

has anybody noticed that jeff is a little annoyed with step in this one????? Or is it just me??

+ Reply to Thread