+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101
    I can so see it happening. Cindy or Lydia will be the one to initiate it (I'm betting).
    When we saw that clip of Lydia mocking the "queen", I was thinking it was Steph. It definitely wasn't Cindy or Margaret, I just can't see them doing that. So maybe something happens where Steph annoys people, maybe ranting off on them for losing another challnge [reward]. This could start the Lydia/Rafe/Cindy/Margaret alliance. We see Rafe laughing along with Lydia.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Judd is such an idiot. Once the Nakum are gone he will be next. Why would they keep him especially when he would prove to be a threat against the strong Yaxha. I loved Margret even more this episode. She saw through Judd just as soon as he got togehter with Steph and Jamie and she called him out on it in TC. He's almost as bad an actor as gary is about the football thing.

The best scenario is for Margaret and Cindy to go to Rafe and Lydia and team against the stronger members of Judd, Steph and Jamie. It would be easy pickinks to sway Rafe and Lydia becasue they will be the next targets once Margaret and Cindy are gone. They need to take charge now before it is too late and they don't have the numbers to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Then how long will she last? NOW is the time for her to make her move. Not when she's merging with players who are stronger than her.
    I think that doing that, that could eventually seal her fate as well, like Judd. If she at least remains with Yaxha, I'm thinking she could go further than if she switched over, because then all the pre-Yaxhans would hate her, except for Rafe. I'm thinking it would be smarter for her to stay in the position she's in at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    When we saw that clip of Lydia mocking the "queen", I was thinking it was Steph. It definitely wasn't Cindy or Margaret, I just can't see them doing that. So maybe something happens where Steph annoys people, maybe ranting off on them for losing another challnge [reward]. This could start the Lydia/Rafe/Cindy/Margaret alliance. We see Rafe laughing along with Lydia.
    I think Lydia knows exactly where she stands with her former team and may try to initiate a mutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    I think that doing that, that could eventually seal her fate as well, like Judd. If she at least remains with Yaxha, I'm thinking she could go further than if she switched over, because then all the pre-Yaxhans would hate her, except for Rafe. I'm thinking it would be smarter for her to stay in the position she's in at the moment.
    I disagree, she knows what her team thought of her. Every time they went to tribal council her name came up and hopefully she will make a move.

I think Lydia knows exactly where she stands with her former team and may try to initiate a mutiny.
    Honestly? I'm not sure she's smart enough.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I disagree, she knows what her team thought of her. Every time they went to tribal council her name came up and hopefully she will make a move.
    The only people that voted her were the ones going out. Only because she is physically the weakest.

is it just me, or do the "old Nakum girls" seem to be having a Survivor version of the Friendship Alliance?

Snoozin' on the beach
    I can see Cindy or Margaret really selling the idea of a weaker alliance joining together to Rafe and Lydia. It's the really smart thing to do at the time is right to do it. They will have the majority of votes against the strong ones. I have no doubt Cindy and margaret would not have a second thought about voting Judd out now Do you want to stick with 2 strong guys and a woman that has been given a second chance to win the money? They will pick you off just as easy as us. At least with Cindy and Margaret they have a better chance to get farther.

Quote Originally Posted by video
    is it just me, or do the "old Nakum girls" seem to be having a Survivor version of the Friendship Alliance?
    There are only 2 of them left on that tribe ...

+ Reply to Thread