+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Week on Survivor (10/6)

About the toes being nibbled...I'm guessing minnows.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    I love tribal shuffles.
    I too love a good shuffle, but I prefer they come after some tension and division within the tribes. I think it's too early to yield much good drama from a shuffle. I'd prefer they wait a few more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I remember being so disappointed during the Australia season, when Mike just fell in the fire instead of having a crocodile bite off one of his limbs.
    I repeat from another thread... and you seem like such a nice person. Fact is I was disappointed too.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

In an unexpected twist, members of the two tribes are shuffled.

Rather than voting who they WANT to go to the other tribe, I'm thinking more specific stuff. Such as:
    - Who is the strongest Female/Male member of your team ?
    - Who is the least athletic Female/Male member of your tribe ?
    - Who works the hardest ?
    - Who works the least ?
    - Who is the best "provider" ?

Then ... the person who gets the most "votes" in each category on each tribe switches to the other to make it "equal".

While one Survivor dangles his feet in the crocodile-infested waters, something nibbles on his toes.

I agree this will be nothing dangeerous/hurtful ... and more like minnows, some small fishies or a really hungry tribe mate with a foot fascination. .

A very close Immunity Challenge leads into a tense Tribal Council that could end with a tie or a major betrayal.

This seems to point to a "switched" tribe member considering voting to boot someone from their original tribe.

As for the tie ... it doesn't have to be a 4/4 tie pointing to a "new" Nakum at TC, iit could also be Yaxha' at TC with a 3/3/1 vote with the one vote being the possible "betrayal" .
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Aw Crap...I love the whole of Nakum...Really don't want anyone to be exchanged with anyone on Yaxha, with the exception of Gary and Steph though
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I thought Thailand played out really well. The first "from day one" tribe members to make final five since Borneo. The younger tribe selected by an older man, which ended up imploding...and only the older man made it out alive. It might have been good too, if they had a switch, but they sure didn't need one.

I haven't liked a tribe nearly as much as I like Nakum since Lopevi. And now they're breaking them up. Crap!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I haven't liked a tribe nearly as much as I like Nakum since Lopevi.
    So, what you're saying is you like Nakum more than Koror and Ulong. Honestly, that's not saying much...

Quote Originally Posted by echo226
    Rather than voting who they WANT to go to the other tribe, I'm thinking more specific stuff. Such as:
    - Who is the strongest Female/Male member of your team ?
    - Who is the least athletic Female/Male member of your tribe ?
    - Who works the hardest ?
    - Who works the least ?
    - Who is the best "provider" ?
    Then ... the person who gets the most "votes" in each category on each tribe switches to the other to make it "equal".
    Whatever the questions are, I think chances are good that the Survivors won't know it has to do with a tribal shuffle. They probably believe it's part of a reward challenge, and that they're just working together to accumulate the most points as individuals to win reward for their tribe. Just look at this shot from the promo:

Either Stephenie is cheating (and not being very subtle about it), or she's under the impression that this is a group effort anyway.

Oh, and because I can't help myself, I think this caption fits the above picture rather well:
    "Alright, here's your first question. What's your favorite color?"

Anyway, I can't wait to see the reactions of the Survivors when they find out the "reward challenge" is actually determining what tribes they end up on.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    [QUOTE=cable101]So, what you're saying is you like Nakum more than Koror and Ulong. Honestly, that's not saying much...

I wasn't trying to say much, just expressing MY opinion. That is what message boards are for, right?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    After thinking about the tribal switch coming up, now I'm really down that there's been no accurate spoilers this season. Everyone I like is over on Nakum and, like nearly of my faves every season, they usually get picked off or overpowered by another tribe. Yet another reason I'd like to see who goes every week. If it looked like Yakha somehow got an edge over Nakum because of this switch and ended up dominating the game, at least I'd know whether or not to watch. The thought of a final 4 of Jamie, Brian, Lydia, and Rafe is depressing, imo (okay, Rafe would be fine, but not the other three). And
    Click to see Spoiler:
    in several spoilers that actually seem accurate, it does look like Steph and Rafe make it far. There's been speculation about Lydia and Jamie going far but hopefully that's wrong.

There's been speculation of just about everyone going far. Seeing as how the spoilers have yet to get anything about this season right, I'm not taking any stock in the accuracy of their predictions.

Oh, and I would love to see the final 4 you outlined. It would make for a wonderfully interesting finish.
    Last edited by Mariner; 10-01-2005 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Editing out spoiler tag quote

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    There's been speculation of just about everyone going far. Seeing as how the spoilers have yet to get anything about this season right, I'm not taking any stock in the accuracy of their predictions.

Oh, and I would love to see the final 4 you outlined. It would make for a wonderfully interesting finish.
    That'd be the worst final 4 since Thailand. Rafe's cool. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing him win. I'll pass on seeing the rest make it that far. But that's just my opinion. The only two that I believe went far are
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rafe and Steph but there actually does seem to be info to back that up. Now of course, watch me be proved wrong in the next two weeks
    Last edited by karalott; 10-01-2005 at 08:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast