+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Three guys really disgusted me tonight. Two were on Nakum. Bobby Jon and Judd, what is their problem, I don't see anything wrong with Margeret telling them what to do since the entire group of men could not put up a tarp. They all ignored her and it looked a mess. Judd's attitude really sucks. He doesn't like the zookeeper cause of what??? He doesn't like Margeret cause she is telling them what to do. She was making a suggestion. Besides, it is obvious the men didn't listen to her. He has no strategy. He should be bonding and making alliances, all he is doing is bitching. Both he and Bobby Jon state that they are here to have fun. Ok then don't be upset if neither of you win the million bucks cause a "I just want to have fun" strategy will not win you anything but a good time. Hope the howler monkey sticks to your ear.

Then there is Jaime on Yaxha. He has a really sucky attitude and especially toward women. Yes, Brianna was weak and that was a good reason to vote her off, but he didn't like her because she was not crazy and not pretty, how shallow, I don't think I would like to meet any of his girlfriends after all rubber dolls only have so much converstion.

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Ok Survivor 1st....one of the tribe members gets eaten by an alligator!
    No Tribal Council tonight, folks. That dumbass got eaten by a croclodile.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Hardest working and most determined ever? Not even close. Just about very single other survivor that came before them worked just as hard, if not harder, and was just as determined to stay in the game. They've done nothing more than anyone else in that category.

She had 2 individual losses the first time around. No team to blame it on then. She jumped off the stump for pizza. Tom was going to sit up there all day anyway was her excuse. She had a chance to put her money where her mouth was and she didn't. I'd cut her a break if she showed an ounce of strategy the first time around but she didn't. It seems sensible she should have watched the season she was on to see where she went wrong and what she needed to do to stay longer this time. She shows no strategy other than"safety in numbers" getting in a group the second time around. It sure seems she didn't learn a thing while on Palua or from it. I think Twila was a pretty good Survivor showing alot more determination and grit. Any person that would use their teeth to help them stay up on a pole longest has a ton more determination. She had alot more years and weight than steph and less athletic ability and she hung in there. She was slow to get moving but she showed alot of strategy to make it to the end. Steph has had zero

CBS brought them back as a ratings booster only, hoping to cash in on their popularity. Much like Rupert in ASS. Being worthy had nothing to do with it. Many other former survivors are alot more worthy of a second chance than these 2 who couldn't outwit, outlast or outplay their way out of a paper bag.

I have never liked Stephenie and tonight's episode gave me more reason not to. She is such a sore loser. She is so quick to blame everyone else on her tribe, when in actuality maybe it is her that keeps messing up. I don't recall her scoring any points during the challenge.

I don't see how there can be any safe guards to protect the tribe fools from being attacked/killed by a croc. These people obviously don't visit APL or the Discovery Channel often. Maybe they'll have a shark cage as the prize in the next reward challenge.

Bobby John's tribe has won all of the reward challenges, but have little to show for it. If they would throw stuff at the monkey would he go away or throw it back?

It's a shame Steph's team has no basic survival training. Isn't there any fruit in the trees or eatable plants on the ground?

I haven't been able to get a good look at the camp set up of either team.

I feel bad for Margaret because she is carrying the team alone.
    I expected more from Bobby Jon but he and Judd look as though they are on vacation.
    Danni, though working very hard, seems to have her loyalities mixed both ways. One with Margaret and one with Bobby Jon & Judd. Danni, get your priorities straight asap!
    Margaret is doing all of the "chores for this team." Though winning all of the challenges, really ain't doing any squat.
    Like Stephenie on last season, Margaret is this year's Stephenie.
    Because she is like a one-woman show. Pulling much of her weight and showing more heart and soul than her tribe is showing!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    I don't think Steph is an egomaniac. It was clear in her first series that she was extremely competitive and a strong competitor. Her losses were team losses - not Steph losses.

I think she really wants to win and does think she is a strong player - rightfully so. She clings to here strength because she has to cling to something. She already has a strike against her by getting a second opportunity. She needs to come up with all the arguments she can for why her team should keep her.

I love Stephanei - and Bobbi John. I love that CBS brought them back. They were both the hardest workers and most determined players ever. They had the misforutne of being on a team that just didn't gel. CBS would never bring back anyone they didn't think was worthy. Both these two are worthy and I was thrilled that they were given a second chance.
    Agree with you whole-heartedly on Stephanie. But with Bobbi Jon, I am changing my mind on him and it's even the third episode tonight.
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    I feel bad for Margaret because she is carrying the team alone.
    I expected more from Bobby Jon but he and Judd look as though they are on vacation.
    Danni, though working very hard, seems to have her loyalities mixed both ways. One with Margaret and one with Bobby Jon & Judd. Danni, get your priorities straight asap!
    Margaret is doing all of the "chores for this team." Though winning all of the challenges, really ain't doing any squat.
    Like Stephenie on last season, Margaret is this year's Stephenie.
    Because she is like a one-woman show. Pulling much of her weight and showing more heart and soul than her tribe is showing!
    I think Danni is this year's Stephenie, which could be why Stephenie is coming across the way she is. They never like to have two people with the same "character". I'd agree about Bobby Jon; while it doesn't surprise me he wouldn't like being told what to do, I am surprised at his attitude about it.

Personally I like Margaret she seems to be caring and if it wasn't for her medical knowledge, four of her tribemates would been croc food by now.Then again by the previews of next week one could only hope. Stephenie needs a attitude adjustment she not that good this time.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Does Stephenie ever stop talking? Or is it just the editing? I see nothing likeable about her, other than she's the biggest loser in the history of Survivor.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

+ Reply to Thread