+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boot Picks Ep 3 **SPOILERS** 9/29

Just goes to show how little genuine spoiling there has been for the past few seasons.

I can recall when spoiling meant studying vidcaps or promos, seeing someone at an airport about to get a flight to New York (indicating they'd been booted off that week and were going to the Early Show interview), or finding out that someone had lost x amount of pounds so was likely in the game for a long while.

Without Survivor News Net participating in spoiling this season the other sites have been floundering so far.
    I haven't chosen a favourite, so I'm really enjoying the boot being a mystery.

It's early days so the sites could have a run of correct predictions, but so far I'm enjoying the surprise of seeing a different person from the one pegged as the boot choice go home.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Just goes to show how little genuine spoiling there has been for the past few seasons.
    Wasn't all of Palau spoiled by a poster at Survivor Sucks? I hear it referred to as "the most spoiled season ever." Anyway, I'm also happy that the spoilers aren't flowing in for this season. The world of Survivor is always better when no one knows who's going to be sent packing next.

Premium Member
    At this rate, won't be able to call them 'spoilers' much longer... just 'predictions'. Seems like a reliable source would've presented itself by now, but apparently none of the sites know which of the other ones to copy their predictions from. Always fun to see which site ends up getting the accurate spoilers from first. ABT predicting no reward challenge was surprising, as they always seemed fairly accurate to me... Any idea why no Snews spoilers this season?

The Palau season was spoiled, pretty much in it's entirity, but other than that I really don't feel there has been any genuine spoiling for a while.
    Palau was an exception, imo.
    I get the impression that one site is given insider information and the other sites basically follow that persons predictions.

I think they pick Amy each week because there probably was reports regarding her ankle.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Without Survivor News Net participating in spoiling this season the other sites have been floundering so far.
    It's now so blatantly obvious that they were waiting on Snewser, they're lost without him.

I'm enjoying the bit of suspense from not knowing the boot order in advance. For once I'm watching what is happening and trying to figure out what will happen rather than how they will get to a conclusion I already know and where you know some of the talk of who's going to go at TC is just to throw you off. It helps too that I couldn't get registered for the CBS Fantasy League with my usual login so I don't actively look for who's going each week.

It's 3 weeks in and no one has really talked of an alliance. For once, each week it seems as though anyone could go.
    Last edited by brusch; 10-01-2005 at 10:47 AM. Reason: grammar, shmammar
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

It's a good thing these spolier folks don't have to make a living handicapping horse races. They have a pretty poor track record, & that just goes to show that the previews work to sway you one way & then blind side you from another. Good job Burnett et. al.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12