+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Mayan Meanderings (9/22) - Abracadabra, Morgan we backstabbed ya!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    I don't think Danni intended to use the information against Gary. I think it just happened to pop up in conversation. Brian mentions Gary being a landscaper, and then Danni mentions how he used to be an NFL quarterback. Brian is surprised at this information. It could have happened the other way around as well. The point is, there's no way Danni could have known that Gary was hiding his NFL past. If she had known it, she wouldn't have just slipped it in this early on. She would have waited and used it to her advantage. The fact that she didn't shows that she assumed Gary was being open about his previous occupation.
    Except somewhere something was said about Danni asking Gary about his identity and he denied it to her. I'm not sure if that's something Gary has said in one of his confessionals or if I read it some place else. Anyone want to back me up on this?

Also, have to say I love the corny title for the thread, but maybe because one of my babies (okay, some people call them cats and dogs...) is named Abracadabra.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Abracadabra, Morgan we backstabbed ya

Darn those Survivors! Donít they realize that they are here to entertain me? I donít care if you are tired, hungry, dehydrated, or you miss playing video games at home. You are here to entertain me! Start entertaining! I am talking to you Amy! You too Cindy! I see you back there trying to hide.

It is getting crowded in the ďdonít look at me, I am just wallpaperĒ tent.
    Well, you sure are keeping US entertained.
    Great job, as usual, Bill.

I don't think Stephenie is the queen, either. Yeah, there are a few of the women that hold her on a pedestal, but once push comes to shove, Stephenie will find herself being the low person on the totem pole. She's not that great at playing the outwit part of the game, imo.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I don't think Stephenie is the queen, either. Yeah, there are a few of the women that hold her on a pedestal, but once push comes to shove, Stephenie will find herself being the low person on the totem pole. She's not that great at playing the outwit part of the game, imo.
    It was easy to outwit BJ and James, but let's see how she does with people with a double digit IQ...

And Wolf, I just love your plug for HSUS. I sent them a donation right along with my donation to the ARC right after Hurricane Katrina went through the Gulf. And then I sat down and sent a donation to my local HS. Gotta save them babies!

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Nice analysis!! That was awesome!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12