+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    what a great epie tonight a lot of talk of it being amy but i wasn't shocked everybody voted to oust morgan she did nothing! And everybody thought that would be brianna lol!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    To each their own. I liked Steph well enough last season but now is the time for the new folks to take the spotlight. Enough recycling of contestants! Some of us enjoy getting to know new characters/people on reality shows.
    Amen to that!

I am glad that instead of doing a gut reaction lets get rid of Stephanie, she and others were able to turn it around. I would not be surprised if Stephanie or Bobby Jon make it to the merge but I do not think they will get to the final two. They will be voted off. The key here is to think as a team and get yourselves to the merge as strong as possible. Stephanie can really help here. She will have to watch Jaime as he can't seem to think of any kind of strategy except 'vote Stephanie off', with that type of single minded attitude he will be voted off before Stephanie. I would like to see Lydia make it further as I always like the underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    No, they're supposed to be dipped in chocolate.
    I have to say that this is the only possible way you would get me to eat an ant or a grasshopper.

FORT Fogey
    Hmmm, good episode. I can always smell who's going to get booted right after the tribe loses the IC, but this time, I couldn't. I didn't think they'd go after Morgan.

I hope Nakum can continue to win challenges because I don't like Yaxha at all! Everyone I like is on Nakum, including my 2 eye candies. I really hope Blake can get better. It'd be nice if Judd shut up about his complaining about Blake? Ah, are you jealous of him, perhaps? Blake kicks ass in the challenges and I really have to hand it to him considering how bad he feels in camp. Btw, what's the point of him faking being sick? All it will do is get him voted off faster.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Can someone remind me how Morgan did in the ropes challenge? I'm still having trouble telling people apart...was she one of the ones who fell in? Or was really slow? Should have taped it!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I hope Nakum can continue to win challenges because I don't like Yaxha at all! Everyone I like is on Nakum, including my 2 eye candies. I really hope Blake can get better. It'd be nice if Judd shut up about his complaining about Blake? Ah, are you jealous of him, perhaps? Blake kicks ass in the challenges and I really have to hand it to him considering how bad he feels in camp. Btw, what's the point of him faking being sick? All it will do is get him voted off faster.
    I don't think Blake is faking. I don't know if it's the heat or the thorns from that tree, but Blake looks to me like he's really having trouble breathing. The way he collapsed after winning the immunity challege - it's like he's saving all of his energy for the challenges. I thought Brandon was kinda snotty with his "suck it up" comment.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Can someone remind me how Morgan did in the ropes challenge? I'm still having trouble telling people apart...was she one of the ones who fell in? Or was really slow? Should have taped it!
    The only two that fell in were Rafe and Judd. Morgan seemed to do pretty well on that challenge.

Whoever divided up the teams did an excellent job as far as the challenges go.

Yahka voting off a strong challenger.......doesn't look good for Steph if they lose immunity next week......

This is going to be a joy to watch, now to Trump
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I have to say, I'm enjoying watching two tribes that are so equally matched. I much prefer it when the victory waffles between the two than when one tribe just outright owns the other.

I'm glad they booted Morgan over Lydia. Lydia was busting her butt, while Morgan was sitting on hers. I was waiting for Lydia to point out that her contributions around camp helped keep them fed, which helped keep them energetic to win challenges.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread