+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Okay, Krom, I can agree, Blake MAY be milking it, although I don't doubt he still is feeling poorly. However, I still think Judd is jealous that Blake did so well in the challenge. Gee, come on, at this point the idea is for your TEAM to win.

FORT Fogey
    I get the idea of eating ants... but aren't they supposed to be cooked?

I like Lydia. She'll go far.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I know. I'm a little annoyed at the clothing that's draped over the rock. That's incredibly disrespectful and is going to lead to some deterioration.

Camp NEAR the site, but hands off! :nono
    If I see them climbing on the ruins or doing something even worse near or around them, I'm done with this show.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Also he's probably just looking to finger him in case they loose immunity.
    Well then he's doing something smart, even if it sounds annoying from where we're sitting.

Then again, it could also be a losing strategy because what good is it to whine about someone who isn't going to get voted out no matter how you spin it? At least a few of the tribe will see him as the hero of the challenge no matter what, and Judd will have just fostered ill will for no reward.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Treemail

Bobby Jon thinks it sounds like a tug of war.

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Well that was a quick chunk of show they had.. what was that, like 5 minutes inbetween the commercials?

Anyways, I agree with whoever said that Rafe is probably going to be a target if Yaxha loses immunity. He couldn't pull himself up a ladder. I don't think Yaxha can afford to keep him around if he's going to be weak in challenges. Maybe it was because of a lack of food/water though. Who knows.

I agree that Judd seems a little jealous of Blake. Jeff said they could go in any order they wanted after everyone went once and Blake went again.. Judd could have gone again if he wanted to. But then again, he basically dropped off without getting a bag the first time.

Oh, oh, quarterback boy has just been outed, hee!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Ah! So Danni the sport nut (aka "Football Girl") DID see through Gary's "disguise".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Why would you have to cook ants? Except to kill them so they don't bite you inside the mouth. Even our small black ants can bite pretty well, if you make them mad.

I'm hoping Lydia will go far. So far, I favor the older folk: Margaret, Lydia, and Gary. I like Brandon, too, and Judd, if he keeps his mouth shut.

Sounds like Danni didn't buy that Gary isn't himself . . . LOL! We'll see how that plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I know. I'm a little annoyed at the clothing that's draped over the rock. That's incredibly disrespectful and is going to lead to some deterioration.

Camp NEAR the site, but hands off! :nono
    I watched a Survivor special on TV Guide channel. They were careful to not disturb the actual sites, and built other sites they needed to resemble the ruins. The tribal council area is built over a site.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread