+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 2 Predictions *Possible Ep. 2 Promo/Commercial Spoilers*

Episode 2 Predictions *Possible Ep. 2 Promo/Commercial Spoilers*

One of the most amusing (for me, at least) Survivor-related activities one can enjoy is predicting what will happen in upcoming episodes. Whether it pertains to the final sole survivor or the boot of the very next episode, it's all quite fun. This thread is for discussion of the latter. Here's how I see Episode 2 shaping up:

Pre-Reward
    Nakum comes back from TC sure that Jim's boot was the right decision for the tribe. However, it is noted that Blake and Bobby Jon still aren't in the best of shape, and there is a chance that Jim may not have been the only one that needed to be voted out in order for Nakum to pull of another win.
    Over at Yaxha, the tribe is considering eating ants (Episode 2 promo). Stephenie is having trouble with the idea, and she really hopes for some kind of alternative; eating bugs is a last resort, and it's one she's not ready to fall back upon.

Reward Challenge
    According to the Episode 2 promos, the reward challenge is some sort of rope-like obstacle course thing over the water. It makes sense that Yaxha ends up winning it, as this couples nicely with the tribe almost eating ants earlier. What they win is up-in-the-air, but I'd say there's a good chance it's food-related.

Pre-Immunity
    Yaxha is overjoyed at their victory, and tribe spirits continue to be high. We are given plenty of confessionals from Stephenie about how happy she is to be winning challenges. However, one tribe member is concerned with the poor work ethic of another fellow castaway (CBS website). Stephenie has already commented that Jamie was the laziest one out there in an insider video, so it's a safe bet to say that he's the Survivor that either Amy or Gary complains about. Amy fits the bitchy personality type better than Gary, but Gary makes more sense to be the center of leader-oriented attention. For now, I'll say Amy is the one having problems with Jamie, because I can only hope that Gary is doing his best to stay as UTR as possible.
    At Nakum, Blake is continuing to break down (Episode 2 promo). The tribe is really worrying about him, but they are even more anxious about whether or not he'll be a liability in the upcoming challenge. He's one of their "strong" guys, and Nakum knows they will need his strength. Right now they're just worried if he'll help them or hurt them.

Immunity Challenge
    Again, the Episode 2 promo shows the challenge, which appears to be a mud wrestle-type thing, similar to the Episode 8 Mud Bungee Reward Challenge in the Amazon. I can't tell who wins, so I'll have to rely on logic to determine who's sent to tribal council. If Nakum loses, it seems like a sure bet that they'll vote out Blake. However, Blake can't be going home this week simply because he's the primary focus of the promos. So it looks like Yaxha loses this challenge, and takes their first hike to tribal council.

Pre-Tribal Council
    Now that Yaxha knows they're going to tribal council, the Amy-Jamie struggle heats up. By this point, Stephenie, Rafe, Morgan, Brianna, and Brian have already formed a sort of voting block, so they're in control of how the vote will go at tribal council. We're seen plenty of confessional debating, with Gary and Stephenie saying how important it is for Amy to stick around simply because she's exactly the kind of person to get things done. Morgan and Brianna are shown saying the opposite, complaining about Amy's bossiness, and acknowledging the fact that Jamie's strength is a necessity in future challenges. With the viewers not quite sure how the vote will go, it's time for TC.

Tribal Council
    As Yaxha arrives at tribal, Jeff immediately focuses on Stephenie being back at such a dreaded location. You know, because Stephenie needs her required amount of words for this episode (which somehow exceeds the requirement of anyone else). Focus quickly shifts to the turmoil regarding Jamie's laziness, and he is the "one Survivor (that) fights back when their work ethic is questioned by tribemates (CBS Website)." We hear Amy say that if somebody is not going to work to be out here, she's not going to allow them to stay. And with that, the tribe votes.
    We, of course, see Amy's vote for Jamie, and Jamie's vote for Amy. Everyone else's is a mystery. Jeff gets the votes, and begins reading them. In a 7-2 decision, Amy is sent packing, while Jamie sticks around (I made it 7-2 because that just makes things more interesting than an 8-1 vote; we'll just say someone gave their vote to Jamie as a warning).

Now it's your turn. I'm sure you disagree, so how do you think it will go down?

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    I agree Yaxha will lose immunity. The main alliance is formed between Stephanie, Morgan, Jamie, Amy, and Gary. Brianna is quite lazy around the camp and the main alliance are huge Worker Bees. Amy confronts Brianna. Brianna gets Rafe and Brian on her side and tries to work on Morgan. Morgan agrees if they vote off Gary, who she can't stand. The votes are tied 4-4 between Gary and Brianna. Im some sort of challenge, Brianna wins and Gary leaves.

Oh, and Yaxha wins reward.

We are left with the Original alliance wondering who betrayed them...
    You stole my smart quote!

Hi! New here, but love Survivor. I think it sounds right on. I am concerned about Blake though. I am worried if he doesn't pick up they may have to send him out as a casuality.

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney
    I am concerned about Blake though.
    At the moment, Blake is definitely a target at Nakum. However, I can promise you that he will not be voted out next week, simply because he is the person being set up to be booted in the promos. He is at least guarenteed 3 more days to return to strength.

Oh, and personally, I don't think Blake will be booted because he's too weak. I can see him as coming back and being a physical strength for the tribe. His problem is that the women are in control and if Bobby Jon is the next to go at Nakum (which I see as pretty likely), Blake is in trouble anyway. His only hope is that his tribe wins enough immunities and comes up with enough secondary targets that he makes it to the merge. Of course, he's going to have trouble in a merged tribe as well. Really, I don't see how Blake can win this thing...

+ Reply to Thread