+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

sooner or later, he HAS to leave. One can't expect him to continue till like he's in hsi fifties or soemthing?

Wonder how long Survivor will last...

Yeah I wonder how long the show will last even without Probst hosting!
    Easter Bunnies!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Could be Amber...she will need another reality show for the money.
    This will be the death for the show. Too much controversy with Romber already and many people can not stand her.

I also think that Morasco is a very bad choice too.

On the other hand the choice of Alicia can definitely work.

Alicia would be probably be my first choice. I've never been one to stop watching a show if a certain person was kicked off, or if someone won that I didn't like, but I would stop watching Survivor if Jenna M or Amber took over as host. Not out of spite or because I'm mad, just because I know I wouldn't enjoy it enough.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    I'm thinking any former Survivor contestant would be a mistake. Too much possibility of the host reverting to comments like "Well, when I was on the show we didn't have this..." or "When I was on the show we had to do this...."

Amber as host? Just say no.

FORT Fogey
    whose signature tagline, "Survivors ready? Go!" resonates in the national consciousness almost as deeply as Edward R. Murrow's "Good night, and good luck"
    I don't know. Every time I hear it I think of American Gladiators.

Burnett also confirmed that the host spot will be filled by a former female Survivor survivor.
    I'm thinking Jenna M, Amber, or Steph. I'd have thought maybe Jenna L, but the sex video scandal may be too hot to touch. I'd like to see Amber most, but the reaction to Steph getting it would be much more hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    I'm thinking any former Survivor contestant would be a mistake. Too much possibility of the host reverting to comments like "Well, when I was on the show we didn't have this..." or "When I was on the show we had to do this...."
    And that makes me think that Jenna M. is a bad idea. On Survivor Live, she is constantly talking about "in my season" and "when I was in the Amazon" and "we did it this way on All-Stars". It actually gets annoying when people are calling in and trying to ask the most recently voted out Survivor questions and all Jenna can do is butt in and talk about "me me me me me me".

I think a female host is a terrible idea. I'd like to see Colby fill the spot, if Jeff leaves.

My vote for former survivors to take over for Jiffy:

Rob C: I love his sarcasm and enjoyed his gameplay in the Amazon.

Colby: One of the few with the looks and the charisma.

Jerri: She is the only female that I perceive that has the looks, charisma, presence, etc. Amber is too bland, IMO. Jenna M is too immature. It would feel like a high school play version of Survivor.

Rob M: Before the Amazing Race I would have enjoyed seeing Rob. Now he's just overexposed.

Danni: Has real potential. We'll have to see how the season plays out. If she makes no major blunders, I think she might be a good candidate.

Please no Rupert, Johnny Fairplay, or Stephenie. Thanks in advance.

Rudy/Richard Hatch/Hunter: All have some experience hosting some sort of show. Not horrible choices.

What about Sue Hawk? Not my choice but a high profile female former contestant infamous for her crazy rants.
    Welcome, evacuees! Over 4600 served!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    My vote for former survivors to take over for Jiffy:

Rob C: I love his sarcasm and enjoyed his gameplay in the Amazon.

Colby: One of the few with the looks and the charisma.

Jerri: She is the only female that I perceive that has the looks, charisma, presence, etc. Amber is too bland, IMO. Jenna M is too immature. It would feel like a high school play version of Survivor.

Rob M: Before the Amazing Race I would have enjoyed seeing Rob. Now he's just overexposed.

Danni: Has real potential. We'll have to see how the season plays out. If she makes no major blunders, I think she might be a good candidate.

Please no Rupert, Johnny Fairplay, or Stephenie. Thanks in advance.

Rudy/Richard Hatch/Hunter: All have some experience hosting some sort of show. Not horrible choices.

What about Sue Hawk? Not my choice but a high profile female former contestant infamous for her crazy rants.
    You should have your fingers amputated for even typing the words Sue Hawk & including her on a list of potential hosts. Shame, shame, shame on you. I still say The Probster ain't going any where except to the next shoot location.

+ Reply to Thread