+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills
    here's an interesting article giving us a glimpse of what is going through Jeff's mind...

http://www.entertainment.news.com.au...-10229,00.html
    People often say things when they're upset or hurt over something that they wouldn't say otherwise. I think that's the case here! I can't see him leaving the show over that one incident. By the time his contract ends, he'll have had time to think things over. If he choses to leave, I say it's for other reasons.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    It's good to know at least he's on board for S12. Whew! Thanks for posting the link ManySkills.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I hope he stays also. I just don't think the show would be the same without him. I would still watch even if he walks. Why can't Julie go to the locations with him? I am sure he has the very best accomidations possible. If they get married or live together until a kid comes along it would be a great way for her to see the world.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Will a woman be the new host?

There has been a lot of talk about a woman taking over Jeffy's place if he leaves the show.

I am currently taping all the old Survivors on Wednesday night and on one of the reunion shows Rosie O'Donnald was the hostess. I had completely forgotten about that.

Hummmmmmm???
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Survivor 12

So speaking of S12, does anyone know whether or not they started filming it yet? In the past, when the spring season of Survivor was filming it was between Oct.-Dec., but usually there's stuff that comes out about it filming.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    So speaking of S12, does anyone know whether or not they started filming it yet?
    Off the top of my head, I believe filming started this past Monday (October 31). Don't quote me on it, but I believe it's correct.

Snoozin' on the beach
    The show will go on if he stays or not. It may take an initial hit in numbers but it will still do well. If they really do plan to make a former woman Survivor host, I think it's a huge mistake. It could drive people away in droves. It would be another nail in the coffin. I'd stop watching the show if they brought back certain people as a host, like Jenna M..

They should replace him with a total unknown.

It won't be Rosie, she'd never go that far away from home for that long.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I just can't see Jeff leaving yet. I mean everyone has times when they do not like thier job but frankly this is a dream job and I bet her will stick with it for at least a few more seasons. As for replacements I think Danni would be great or Jef Varner or Colby. they are the best choices. I like Jerri so I would not mind her either.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Off the top of my head, I believe filming started this past Monday (October 31). Don't quote me on it, but I believe it's correct.
    Thanks If you're right, that might explain why nothing's been brought up about it. I don't think much gets said when the season films in the fall since one is airing at the same time, but usually there's some mention of filming going on. Maybe we'll hear something in the next few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread