+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

Stephanie might be better than some I can think of, but she's a little shrill. She wouldn't be the worst they could come up with.

Anybody consider Gretchen from the first season? Smart & likeable lady. I coud see it.

You know, the more I think about it, I think it will be Stephanie. It might be one of the reasons she's back this season. Plus they're giving her a lot of airtime. What do you think?

It'll be sad to see Probst go.

Quote Originally Posted by TechMom
    You know, the more I think about it, I think it will be Stephanie. It might be one of the reasons she's back this season. Plus they're giving her a lot of airtime. What do you think?

TechMom, I hope you're wrong about Stephenie. I don't think I could take another season of her. If TPTB decidee to go with her (if Jeff leaves) I can honestly say that this will be one less viewer they'll have.

Jeff Probst is a Survivor staple! Without him it won't be the same.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by britty05
    TechMom, I hope you're wrong about Stephenie. I don't think I could take another season of her. If TPTB decidee to go with her (if Jeff leaves) I can honestly say that this will be one less viewer they'll have.

Jeff Probst is a Survivor staple! Without him it won't be the same.
    I was thinking Jenna M., since she did win the game, hosts the Survivor Live show, and is one of the more well known Survivor contestants (putting her winning aside). But really, if they get a former contestant to host, I don't think I want to watch. If they get some newbie that's one thing, because I'd rather take an unknown than a former contestant.

I wouldn't mind seeing Coby take over, it still wouldn't be Jeff though. *sigh*

I, too, would be jumping off the show if Stephenie became the host. I have a feeling IF Jeff does leave, the show will go down in the ratings quickly. Usually happens when any host is changed.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMom

Yeah, but the airtime is portraying her as whiny--they must know that--not the image they want for their host. Unless she wins this time of course.
    Yes, now Colby...mmmm I could live with that, rupertshoney. Can he talk? I don't really recall....
    oooo that came out mean--I really mean it's been a while and I don't recall his confessionals etc....were they interesting?
    Last edited by PWS; 11-01-2005 at 02:44 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    It will never be Steph, count on it.

Whoever it is, they will have to be smart, able to read people, well liked, respected by others and show others respect, able to draw people out and have common sense and not insult people or the audience by calling them gay or retarded. She has none of these qualities.

It would be a stretch, but the only longshot she'd ever have is if the network knew for a fact that Survivor was being canceled after season 12 and figured what the heck, why not?. Possibly on a lark, they'd cast her as host, not caring how many people it would offend and the inevitable embarrassment she would cause the network, Survivor and herself. But even the greenest network executive is not dumb enough to commit career suicide and have her host.

They should cast an unknown rather than a former Survivor but if it's going to be a former player, Kathy would be a good choice. She has all of the above qualites more than all the other women
    Last edited by Shady64; 11-01-2005 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    Anybody consider Gretchen from the first season? Smart & likeable lady. I coud see it.
    I adored Gretchen. If these rumours were true, I'd like that to be the outcome. If not her, then Ami!
    meh...

+ Reply to Thread