+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jeff Probst leaving after season 12?

School Is In Session! Passepartout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JstnTime2468
    I think Jeff Probst does a good job....Go Jeff!!
    Yeah go Jeff go!
    Can't Wait for NFL!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/AskAusie...mDate=10262005

Question: I heard that Jeff Probst may be leaving Survivor. Is there any truth to that? Beth

Ausiello: I cornered Mark Burnett earlier this month at TV Guide's full-size mag bash here in New York City and he basically told me that the rumors are true, adding, "I believe in my gut that he will move on [after the next edition]." He also half-nodded when I asked him whether Jeff's shoes would likely be filled by a former female Survivor contestant, so that rumor's apparently true as well. I, for one, hope they go with Deb Eaton. She was a real kick in the pants
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Deb?!? Yeah right. She was so humiliated by all the publicity about her marrying her stepson after her husband died that I truly doubt she wants to step back into the public eye.

I'm thinking TVGuide dood has a sense of humor.

I wonder if it's going to be Alicia? She'd actually be great.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    First Jeff says he's leaving, then he says the stories aren't true and he's going to stay, now Burnett says he's leaving I wish they'd make up their mind.

And I give a big to any former contestant taking over for Jeff. I cringe at the thought of seeing some of those people on my TV again.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Oh man, say it ain't so! It will have a negative impact overall on the enjoyment of the show. No matter how terrific his replacement may be, it's going to be strange and leave viewers feeling alittle empty. "39 days...sixteen people...come on in guys...Immunity, up for grabs...the tribe as spoken..." It just ain't gonna be the same without our dimpled host uttering these familiar phrases. I am disappointed in Jeff, and he's wise to contemplate the possibility of becoming the "David Caruso of Reality TV". I've seen him elsewhere (interviews, etc.) and he's not all that engaging. Why can't he just bring Julie with him for pete's sake, she said over and over how she loves adventure. Exotic lands and that dimpled cutie...girl, you better pack your bags and follow your man! You've stolen him once...PLEASE don't steal him twice. And Jeff...snap out of it!

"...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

OK, I heard today that Jeff Probst is definitely leaving Survivor after this season, and will be replaced by a female former Survivor contestant. Please, please, please don't let it be Amber. Anybody have any idea who it could be?

Oh my heck. This show is toast without Jeff.

Susan??? Dare I say? Or Jerri? *eek!*

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Oh my heck. This show is toast without Jeff.
    Susan??? Dare I say? Or Jerri? *eek!*
    I doubt we'll be seeing any of those as future Survivor hosts (Neleh included ). If any female contestant were to return and host the show, it would have to be someone like Kathy. Really, the day when a past contestant takes over for Jeff will be the day Survivor jumps the shark, and I officially stop watching.

FORT Fan
    What if its Stephanie

+ Reply to Thread