+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

If I was on Survivor this season I would have been so excited to see that either Stephanie or Bobby Jon was going to be on my tribe. I mean, how could you not want a memeber of the losingest tribe in the history of the game playing for you? I wouldn't be worried at all they were cursed and their bad luck would rub off on me. I mean come on, they did win some pringles that one time.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I loved the 11-mile trek. I've thought the recent Survivor seasons were too easy, and I'm glad to see them getting back to something that's more like literally surviving and less like "sitting in the jungle in a hammock."
    I agree - it wasn't just the physical difficulty of the task which I liked; it's also having the teams work together quite closely right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99
    Did anyone notice one of the girls had on a shirt that said "Football Chick" or something like that and she didn't recognize him. MMMMM
    It said Football Chic and she's on the other tribe so it's not like she got to spend a lot of time looking at him. Plus, he's been out of the league awhile, has considerably grayer hair than when he played, and wasn't wearing either a helmet or pads.

Thank Mariner, until about 4 episodes in I can't keep track of the tribes and who is on which tribe. And I completely stand corrected I though he was just recently out of the NFL since he said he changed his name and all.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    I wouldn't be worried at all they were cursed and their bad luck would rub off on me. I mean come on, they did win some pringles that one time.
    LOL. Yummy pringles

I would say that I would have been happy to see either one of them. They are fighters will work hard for the team to win even more since they were on the losing team last time. But I might be a little bias... I like Stephanie. I'd form an alliance with her from the get go for final 2. If it comes down to her and me as the final two, I would pitch that I used her to make it to the final (outwit/outplay) and stress the point that she already played the game once before

FORT Fogey
    Seriously if anyone got screwed it was Johnathon and that lady that sang on the boat. They did not even get a chance to play at all. I liked Stephenie fine and Bobby is hot as ever, but they had their chance and they had no team unity and stunk at challenges and Stephenie even got to merger so she played a full game. I just really do not like redos because it really seems more casted than anything because the producers know their personalities and I like to get to know a whole different group of people. I don't mind these two as much as Romber though because they have not won a million yet, but still wish they would have not been added.

I read someone's comment above about too much focus on Steph too and I want to get to know the rest of the people not just her opinion on everything. I agree with whomever posted this statement.

I never cared much for Bobby John or Stephanie, so I am kind of disappointed that they're back. Stephanie is a cry baby and Bobby John probably can't find his way out of a paper bag. There are so many other former players that they should have brought back instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Saige
    I read someone's comment above about too much focus on Steph too and I want to get to know the rest of the people not just her opinion on everything. I agree with whomever posted this statement.
    I think the problem was that they only one hour instead of two hours for the first ep. like they have had in the past. Is it just me, but the ep. seemed really rushed like they had so much to show and not enough time??

Plus they hyped the "two twists" in the commericals so much. They might have felt that to viewers it would have been a let down to bring Step/BJ into the tribes and then not show them again. I will say that when certain people get a large amount of airtime in the beginning it only means that they will be one of the first to go or they will have a large impact on the game and make it to at least the final 4.

I forsee Blake's exit, if his tribe loses IC again. But I am hoping that he will get better so he can continue on. Otherwise it will be one of the saddest exits in survivor history... beat up by a tree limb before the end of the first challenge

FORT Fogey
    Yeah that would be a sad way to go ousted by a tree. I just wonder what kind of bosses BJ and Steph have that they can keep taking all this time off.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Stephanie is a cry baby
    Why is that? When did she cry?

There are other players I would have liked to see besides BJ, but I think that Stephanie was a good choice.

Whoever said that they should have brought back the woman who sang in boat at the beginning of last season.... OMG, either she would have passed out at the end of the 11 mile hike or her tribe would have killed her. I thank Mark Burnett for sparing us that one.

+ Reply to Thread