+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBS Survivor Fantasy League

CBS Survivor Fantasy League

Isn't that usually available by now? I haven't been able to get anything except the new player bios. Does anyone have a link?

FORT Newbie

Survivor Fantasy League

I've been looking for it too. If it shows up, please count me in.
    Thanks

The CBS Webmasters have yet to do anything with the site, so I'm assuming the Survivor Fantasy League will not be starting until after the premiere (I believe that was the case for previous seasons anyway).

Fantasy Game Up and Running

Well guys here we are another year of the CBS Fantasy Game for Survivor....YAHOO!!!

I have gone ahead and started the first tribe for FORT. Please sign up if you are interested in playing.

Tribe Name: FortFans#1
    Password: fansofrealitytv

I look forward to another season of cometitive fun between multiple FORT teams. Best of luck to everyone!!!

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    This is the first year I'm eligible to participate.. I'm trying to join up but the CBS website is being stupid -- it doesn't want to load.

I'm also having trouble getting the Fantasy League pages to load. Has anyone besides SassySpokane been successful in signing up and choosing your team?

"Woooo.. shut up!" dustparticle05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    I'm also having trouble getting the Fantasy League pages to load. Has anyone besides SassySpokane been successful in signing up and choosing your team?
    Yeah, all the other pages are loading for me now, but the Fantasy pages aren't working well.. I got the one for registration up and filled out the forms, but and at first I got to the page where you pick your contestants and it wouldn't load after that, so I have no idea if I managed to get registered or not. I guess I'll just have to check back in a little bit and see.

I just signed up for the league... I have been so excited.....

Quote Originally Posted by dustparticle05
    I got the one for registration up and filled out the forms, but and at first I got to the page where you pick your contestants and it wouldn't load after that
    This was the problem I had last night. I signed up, and chose my Survivors, but could go no further. Of course, I could kind of tell something was up when I saw that the "Choose Your Team" page was missing the pictures of every contestant except Bobby Jon and Stephenie. Oh well. I guess I won't be leading any leaderboards until next week. :wink:

After it fails.. if you go back to the fantasy link and refresh it usually shows what you had originally selected. Kind of awkward but I got it to work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast