+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Survivor season 3 on OLN

FORT Fan
    Just so everyone knows, starting after next week (with the Survivor 3 finale being on Tuesday), Survivor will only be on on Wednesday night due to OLN's acquisition of the NHL (which will be on Monday and Tuesday). 3 episodes will air each Wednesday.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Well That is gonna suck because there is no way I will be able to record them all. Weds I record so much stuff.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

I just went to www.olntv.com and checked their Survivor: Africa schedule. Yes Oct 4th is the season finale: 7pm-9pm

Reunion show from 9pm-10pm.

Back From Africa special 10pm-11pm.

4 hours of Survivor.

Here is the url in case anyone wants to check out the schedule.
    http://www.olntv.com/survivor/?PHPSE...86e841f7d2d981

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i didn't see this season the first time around, but i did watch all stars so i'm familiar with ethan, lex and big tom. but for the life of me, i don't remember having so much trouble understanding what the heck big tom is saying half the time!!! i'm watching "dinner, movie and a betrayal" right now and i swear, about 8 minutes into the show, he mumbled something for about 45 seconds and i didn't understand a sylable!!

I just watched the ep with the food auction and I loved it! Laughed my way all the way through it. I think Big Tom is so funny! I like Ethan also but I will say I felt a little sad for Frank. I know he didn't endear himself to anyone, but it's hard for me to see someone get voted out unless they are complete jerks. I felt no sorrow at seeing Silas or Lindsay get voted out.

the reward challenge lex and tom went on was awesome

i'm starting to get into this season now, i think kim johnston was stupid to align with the guys over theresa

I've been watching this season also. I know who wins but I never watched it when it originally aired. I'm wondering when will Lex find out that Theresa was the one who voted against him with Clarence??

Just finished watching Lex's Rat Hunt episode. Poor Kelly she really didn't deserve to go, poor Brandon, he gave his word to vote kelly off, Please did you see his eye roll when Kelly got voted off I think he realized that he had made a big mistake. Since when is Survivor the game of 'I made a promise and must stick to it'. If you think about it this is not that big a deal either way Lex has screwed himself. Boran is down to 4 and Samburu has 5 now, but can anyone trust Brandon. Brandon just put himself in the hotseat and he just might be the one to go next.

It was great watching Lex and his pompous arrogance shoot himself in the foot. I wish Kelly had turned around after being voted off and said to him I didn't vote for you last time , you just screwed yourself.

It is because of poeple like Lex and their gut that innocence people are hanged, and others burned at the stake. Hope he can sleep well with trusted gut.

Quote Originally Posted by sydneysummers
    Well That is gonna suck because there is no way I will be able to record them all. Weds I record so much stuff.
    I checked the schedule and the 3 episodes starting on 10/12 come on twice. It comes on from 7-9pm and again from 10pm-1am. Of course, I am going to tape the show from 10pm-1am, because I also tape The Apprentice: Martha Stewart on that night. And unfortunately, Survivor no longer comes on at 3pm the following day. This schedule stinks!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I checked the schedule and the 3 episodes starting on 10/12 come on twice. It comes on from 7-9pm and again from 10pm-1am. Of course, I am going to tape the show from 10pm-1am, because I also tape The Apprentice: Martha Stewart on that night. And unfortunately, Survivor no longer comes on at 3pm the following day. This schedule stinks!!!
    OLN has been broadcasting/repeating the weeks episodes on Saturday maybe they will do so with the new schedule.

+ Reply to Thread