+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafe

Quote Originally Posted by JstnTime2468
    No. I am sorry but I would like Steph or Danni to win and Bobbi Jon for guys. Jamie was voted off and I wanted him to win too...

I thought Rafe giving immunity to Gary was probably a smart thing for his future in the game. Gary is stronger & should remember the favor in the future.

Jamie wasn't voted off. Brian was.

FORT Regular
    I wonder if Rafe's boyfriend, Stephen, will be the "family visit" person, or if it will be someone like his brother Landon or his mother.

I know that Amy and Scout's partners showed up on Vanuatu (albeit edited so it just looked like they hugged rather than kissed), so I'm hopeful for at least some PG to PG-13man-on-man hugging and affection.

And...Rafe said during Episode 4 (the one when Brooke was sent packing) that he and Stephen "were still in the honeymoon phase", so I'm wondering if he'll show up...I sure hope he does, but that's just me...Bring on the Christopher Sieber lookalike!

LC

oh i am sorry...i dont know the names...i think he did make a wise choice but i liked brian...

FORT Regular
    Glad that Rafe managed to put his puzzle-solving skills to good use this week...that and his creativity with the leaf card deck. Yay! It looks like he's really well-bonded with Stephenie, et j'aime cela enormement!

Not sure how he will fare after the merge...but am glad that there's a 90% chance that he'll make the jury now and that I'll get to see him every week for the last 10 minutes at least.

Let's just hope that his leaf playing-cards don't end up like Sonja's ukelele in the first season (aka: kindling). Cindy's seeming loyalty to the new Nakum's seems real enough...so that looks at least moderately promising for the Yaxhas getting pagonged and Rafe staying safe...j'aime cela enormement! Still hoping for Stephen to make an appearance!

Long Live Rafe!

LC

FORT Regular
    Glad to report that Rafe's popularity has nearly TRIPLED on CBS.com....that's a good thing! Glad that the man-kissing Mormon is finally getting his adherents....even if he is in second-to-last place and is beating Judd by only about 0.5% right now.

I wonder why he is down there?

FORT Regular
    I'd imagine it's just been lack of visibility thus far, to be honest...he's pretty much been "wallpaper" thus far--up until the last two weeks anyway...here's hoping his story arc is nowhere near over.

LC

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I think he gave Gary Immunity because Gary had said, in his answer to Jeff, that he didn't feel Nakum showed bad sportsmanship.
    Yaxha had a chance to "fight over" immunity, and Brian told Rafe to give it to Gary because giving it to anyone else would ruin his voting plan at that tribal council. Brian thought the vote was going 3-2-1 (Bobby Jon-Amy-Brian), so he wanted Gary to have it instead of Amy or himself. Rafe would have made the right move if Brian's plan had worked, but instead he ended up being booted unanimously. He'll always kick himself for not telling Rafe to give immunity to himself instead of Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    What would have happened if Rafe had given Brian immunity? Would that one vote (from Brian) knock out Bobby Jon? That didn't seem fair.
    Brian said they (the Survivors) were never told what would have happened if Brian had been given immunity instead of Gary. I suppose the world will never know, though I prefer to think that there would have been a revote.

They have got to fix those darn popularity polls at CBS. Let us vote on everybody dang it!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    They have got to fix those darn popularity polls at CBS. Let us vote on everybody dang it!
    Agreed. I don't know why they changed the format, but I don't like the new one at all.

+ Reply to Thread