+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafe

FORT Regular
    Still loving my favourite man-kissing Mormon! And Rafe is Safe for another week. He may soon supplant John Carroll from Marquesas in my affections...maybe.

Let's just hope (as I've said before) that he lasts long enough for us to see Stephen come for the "Immunity-challenge-with-a-family-member" similar to the one that Amy won with her girlfriend last year! That would be nifty!

Off for a celebratory fruity Mojito to honour Luscious Rafe...or maybe a Cosmopolitan.

Rafe's expressions at tribal council were so funny...you can tell he was sickened by the fact that he was going to vote out Margaret and let the horrible Judd live on...
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Hey Leftcoaster...

Yes, Rafe is gay...know you haven't checked his bio, but if you check landonjudkins.net you'll see pictures of Rafe with his boyfriend, Stephen (who looks a lot like Christopher Sieber from "Spamalot", but I digress).
    Thanks for the heads-up clarification, LadyCoetzer.

Rafe being gay or not doesn't factor in to how I view him as a contestant. I would be fibbing if I said if someones sexual preference, or at least the way they present it has never made a difference to me, but the reaction is geared towards the individual specifically, not their preference in general.

On screen heterosexual hound doggies of either gender are just as annoying to me as those gays whos flame burns brightest when displayed on screen for (presumably) my viewing pleasure. I don't avert my eyes from eye candy, but I prefer that not to be the primary focal point of any show of this nature.

So far, to me, Rafe is just another guy on the show who I now learn is apparently gay.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Rafe certainly got more air time this last episode. I think he gave Gary Immunity because Gary had said, in his answer to Jeff, that he didn't feel Nakum showed bad sportsmanship. If Gary had it in the back of his mind (or smack dab in the front) that Rafe may be awarding Immunity to one of his tribe, that was a smart answer. Still waters run deep with Gary, huh? I think they run deep with Rafe too.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

What would have happened if Rafe had given Brian immunity? Would that one vote (from Brian) knock out Bobby Jon? That didn't seem fair.

I still like Rafe and I hope come merge he backstabs Judd/Steph/Jamie (in that order) and finds a way to win.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    Rafe's expressions at tribal council were so funny...you can tell he was sickened by the fact that he was going to vote out Margaret and let the horrible Judd live on...
    He showed weakness to me. Rafe wasn't believable when asked whether or not he was intimidated by Judd. His body language showed he was.

FORT Regular
    Well, let's just hope that his weakness grows into discomfort and gets him to make an intelligent move (with other people, bien sur!) in the not-so-distant future and lop Judd off at the knees when he's no longer useful to the Big Plan (if there indeed is such a thing!).

Time to rise up, Rafe! Rise up!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    He showed weakness to me. Rafe wasn't believable when asked whether or not he was intimidated by Judd. His body language showed he was.

FORT Regular
    Glad to see Rafe getting his fair share of love on the "Who's your pick to win right now" thread...Yay! It warms the cockles of my heart, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Glad to see Rafe getting his fair share of love on the "Who's your pick to win right now" thread...Yay! It warms the cockles of my heart, indeed.
    Well, I'm pulling for him...I've got Rafe and Amy in my Survivor pool...
    meh...

No. I am sorry but I would like Steph or Danni to win and Bobbi Jon for guys. Jamie was voted off and I wanted him to win too...

+ Reply to Thread