+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafe

He does seem pretty likable and charismatic - even Frank from Africa would get along with him. Even though he didn't perform well in a couple of the challenges he has in the others and his personality and likability should help him get past many of the other guys.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Really? Is there any way you could arrange a sort of inteview with him and the members here at the FORT after he gets booted (which, granted may not be until the entire thing is over)?
    that might be a possibility but i dont think he's allowed to talk about anything until the whole thing is over unless its through cbs. i might be wrong.

FORT Regular
    How on Earth is Rafe the LEAST popular survivor castaway according to the poll on CBS.com? He's been dead last for the past two weeks (if not three) and his rating is barely above that of Jim and Brianna...who've been gone for weeks (!).

I am upset for all of us who love the spunky redhead! Wah!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    How on Earth is Rafe the LEAST popular survivor castaway according to the poll on CBS.com? He's been dead last for the past two weeks (if not three) and his rating is barely above that of Jim and Brianna...who've been gone for weeks (!).

I have no negative opinions of Rafe but maybe the low poll results are the result of very little screen time. At least he seems to me to be getting almost no face time so I don't know much about him yet.

FORT Regular
    Let's hope that Rafe gets more face time this episode...he nearly as invisible as Leann was for most of Vanuatu...let's hope that's not some sign that he's the sacrificial lamb like she was...EEEK!!! Anyway...enough pointless paranoia...here's hoping he gets seen this episode....whither art thou, mon joli roux?

Let's hope that Rafe gets more face time this episode.
    And hopefully that increased face time will come with some strategizing from him. He has the oppurtunity to secure a very nice position in this game, and I really want to see him do some clever thinking and display the Survivor skills he's believed to have. A little manipulation could go a long way toward the million bucks, as well as my enjoyment of his character.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yea..I'm liking Rafe...and it has nothing to do w/his sexual orientation. I just keep finding myself rooting for him..he seems a very likeable guy.

So for now.. he's my fave.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I have no negative opinions of Rafe but maybe the low poll results are the result of very little screen time. At least he seems to me to be getting almost no face time so I don't know much about him yet.

I'm being positive and attributing his lack of face time so far to the fact that he'll go a long way in the competition so there will be plenty of time to see his story play out.
    I hope Burnette isn't giving him the Zoe edit.
    We barely saw her until the epsiode where she was booted.

I missed out on the spunky part. I'd figure he didn't rate all that high from lack of airtime coupled with an astounding lack of charisma when he is shown, not that I have attitude against him. He'd have to do something to make an impression first.

I haven't checked out his bio, but I'm inclined to disagree that he's gay based on what he's had to say on the show thus far. I thought he might be initially, then he said something I don't recall that threw that thought out to the crocs. I think he's just a high talking dude.

FORT Regular
    Hey Leftcoaster...

Yes, Rafe is gay...know you haven't checked his bio, but if you check landonjudkins.net you'll see pictures of Rafe with his boyfriend, Stephen (who looks a lot like Christopher Sieber from "Spamalot", but I digress).

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I missed out on the spunky part. I'd figure he didn't rate all that high from lack of airtime coupled with an astounding lack of charisma when he is shown, not that I have attitude against him. He'd have to do something to make an impression first.

I haven't checked out his bio, but I'm inclined to disagree that he's gay based on what he's had to say on the show thus far. I thought he might be initially, then he said something I don't recall that threw that thought out to the crocs. I think he's just a high talking dude.

+ Reply to Thread