+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafe

His hair is a disaster in that picture already. With all that outdoors experience, he has the potential to be a big help to his tribe. I'm going to reserve judgment on him until I see him in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I am hoping he is just fun and humorous, and not just funny sad.
    yeah for sure.. tho probst did say in his cast assessment that this guy is a real favorite, funny and smart and can assess people on many levels..

this will either work for him or against him... if he comes out as the fun guy, he just might last awhile.

I think I'm gonna like this guy a lot, based on his video clip.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    I heard that he is gay. I can't imagine what that was like, coming out in a Mormon family. I'm sure the reaction wasn't too pleasant.

Neleh was also Mormon, so he could far like her, or be a huge challenge hindrance. I wonder what kind of shape he is in.

I can't believe he was voted Most Likely to be on Survivor Not too many people in high school even knew I liked that show, much less nominating me or anyone for that category. It was considered nerdy to like it.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I can see him as the leader of an alliance or just a major sneaky person. Ivy League Student is an occupation O_O?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Rafe’s hero is his mother, Lani, who is brilliant, beautiful, and charming enough to do anything with her life, but she chose to be his mother

well,considering she is Morman,did she really have a choice?They always have passels of children.If he is really gay,I commend him for coming out of the closet,that can't have been easy in a Morman family.
    I just hope he doesn't turn out to be one of those holier than thou Mormans who tries to get everyone else to become Morman...that could get old fast.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I like him, he seems quite different. But he looks way older than 22 to me.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Oh he'll do fine. He's physically up to it.

FORT Fogey
    Is it wrong that my first thought was inbreeding? I'd expect him to at least make the jury. Strong enough to survive but not too strong, and seems like a nice guy.

FORT Newbie
    my friend told me that he just came home from taping the show and that he's very gay and very hilarious. funniest guy she has ever met.

+ Reply to Thread