+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Rafe

FORT Regular
    True, Suxie...

Was just having a bit of fun dancing on the collective heads of all hetero men...no harm meant at all.

None of the guys seemed even remotely homophobic, which was nice...though it would have been nice back in Episode 2 when Jamie was listing off everyone's job/career (police officer, magician's assistant, landscaper, fishmonger) and Rafe got 'gay guy' as if that were his job..."What do you do, Rafe?" "I am a homosexual, 24/7"...not remotely bigoted...just funny.

LC

Oh I think he's quietly running the show too.

And would love to see a Rafe/Danni...F2.

Don't think that Survivor has ever had two, nice, good people in the F2?
    Imagine having to pick between these two?
    Afraid Rafe would be quilty by association though and Danni would win.

Either way makes no difference to me. I love them both.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

I agree, Lonestar- that would be an amazing final two.

Don't expect it to happen, but my mind would be blown!

Rafe is totally pulling the strings but he's doing it just by knowing where everyone stands and how they think. It's not his fault Stephenie is so paranoid she would oust her own closest ally on a rumor. He's basically refusing to be anyone else's puppet but offering his alliance and friendship to them until they cross a certain line. He's just being VERY smart about everything.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post
    Oh I think he's quietly running the show too.

And would love to see a Rafe/Danni...F2.

Don't think that Survivor has ever had two, nice, good people in the F2?
    Imagine having to pick between these two?
    Afraid Rafe would be quilty by association though and Danni would win.

Either way makes no difference to me. I love them both.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Rafe & Danni at all. I thought Tina & Colby & Vecepia & Neleh were both final two's with nice people in them.

FORT Regular
    Nice to see that Cari C has Rafe back in the #1 position for "best positioned" Survivor (up from #2 last week, and #3 the week before that).

Here's hoping he and Danni make it to the end...and dump Steph very soon.

LC

RAH RAH SHIM BOOM BAH! GOoo RAFE! WIN IT ALL!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snoozin' on the beach
    The only thing about Rafe being so subtle behind the scene is no one really knows what he is doing. Danni knows about Judd, they all knew about Jamie and Lydia knows about both. Come to think of it, those were the only 2 boots from the tribal switch to now that required any kind of scheming. All the others were agreed to by the majority alliance, so no one else has done or had to do any scheming at all in that core alliance of 6, just Rafe.

He'd have to explain it at F2 (if he gets there).There are some smart ones on the jury that will see it was him and vote his way but there are a few that are either to dumb or to angry to believe it or acknowledge his game play. He played a fantastic social game, friendly with everyone and they were all comfortable enough to go to him when it was time to shake things up. Hard to believe he is only 22.

Well if Steph keeps her mouth shutt in the Losers Lodge...and doesn't blame Rafe for Judd's demise.........then I think that Rafe could possibly just keep his mouth shutt and let everyone think it was Steph in the drivers seat...which I think Judd and Jamie would believe.

But when has anyone kept their mouths shut? Especially the "sour grapers."
    The stars at night...are big and bright

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I know what is shown in the previews is not technically considered a spoiler, but it is clear from this discussion that the people posting here missed something in the previews. If you go to the Next week on Survivor thread you'll see something very interesting.

Awww.. Rafe-y poo. I sure did like this guy and I SO wanted him to win.
    BUT, ya know.. I think he'll get more out of this Survivor than the million dollar winner. His personality and ideals are worth WAY more than what a million dollars can give.

Danni DID do the right thing by not taking him though..I think he would have won in that scenario. He did piss me off though by "letting her off the hook", I mean.. comeon Rafe. She's not going to automatically take you to the F2 just cause you're playing the martyr role.

The eating of the sacrificial chicken was a disgrace IMO. I, without a doubt, WOULD NOT have eaten it either. Rafe is was so classy. All three of those women disgusted me when they chose to eat it. So much for all the Mayan "respect" they had.
    Not to mention, Danni & selfish Steph were acting veryyyyy childish when being asked about it by Jeff. Moreso Steph. Giggling & hiding her face like a 2 year old. As long as she fed her selfish, fat ass, she doesn't even care what the significance of the cooked bird was. I'm surprised she wasn't standing there rolling her eyes and yawning while the ceremony was going on.
    Lydia at least showed some shame about it when Jeff asked.

Even though he let me down by voting for Steph...Rafe is MY ultimate Survivor winner this season!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I know what is shown in the previews is not technically considered a spoiler, but it is clear from this discussion that the people posting here missed something in the previews. If you go to the Next week on Survivor thread you'll see something very interesting.
    What were you talking about? What did everyone miss that was interesting? Seems I "missed it", again.
    Last edited by Maveno; 12-12-2005 at 04:31 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread