+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafe

On the contrary, I haven't liked Rafe until last night...He didnt make an impression on me throughout the whole game but it certainly changed for me during this episode...I just hope that he'll align with the current Yaxha members and pick off Jamie or Judd soon...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

He has to be the worst wilderness guide ever. If I was lost int he woods I would rather have a hungry bear as a companion, I think I would actually come out of that alive
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    He has to be the worst wilderness guide ever. If I was lost int he woods I would rather have a hungry bear as a companion, I think I would actually come out of that alive
    And he's too skinny to "Donner Party," as well....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    On the contrary, I haven't liked Rafe until last night...He didnt make an impression on me throughout the whole game but it certainly changed for me during this episode...I just hope that he'll align with the current Yaxha members and pick off Jamie or Judd soon...
    I agree...remember what happened to Brandon in Africa when he jumped...neither side could trust him and he was quickly and early jury member.

Yes, Rafe is in some ways a tagalong vote for Old Yaxha + Judd & Cindy...but I think that he has a better chance of upending Jamie and Judd by remaining close with them until Final 7 and then grabbing Cindy, Lydia and one other person (Steph? they do seem close after she comforted him at the feast last night...or the last New Yaxha--Gary or Danni) and shift the power away from Judd, Jamie and Someone, like Chris, Twila, Scout and Eliza did to Julie, Amy and Leann in Vanuatu.

The New Yaxhas would certainly appreciate him jumping, but wouldn't really trust someone who'd shifted alliances...and the New Nakum's would also be after his head. I think in terms of gameplay he made the better decision that was offered to him for now. And yes, at least he had the conscience to feel bad about it...

Playing for fifth or sixth with people who trust you is better than being the lowly member in an alliance that needs you but will quickly dismiss you when you're no longer necessary...it may still happen that way anyway, but I think his loyalty gives him more options down the road.

LC

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher
    Seriously!

I'm no wilderness guide, but even I know not to be sticking my hand into any ole tree hole. It was funny though.

It was a few episodes ago where I declared Rafe as my favorite, and I'm SO glad I did. I totally like this guy and hope he wins it all. If not win it, place 2nd or 3rd.

GOOOOooooo RAFE!!!

Oh, and I want him to find the Immunity Idol SO bad!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snake bite

I had visions of a big old snake jumping out at him when he stuck his hand into that hole.............where he could not see............how smart if that in a jungle? Think Rafe I want you to stay around a little longer.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Dude... Rafe is 22.

He looks like he is at least 33.

FORT Regular
    22? 33? Who cares...the man is scrumptious and cuddly (or he will be after a Silkwood power-shower) and obviously has a heart of gold to go with his coppery locks. Bliss!

LC

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    I started to like him last night, too. He may not have followed through on voting Jamie off but during the meal he was the first one to speak to Jamie, when he was goading Bobby Jon, and to ask him to stop--which he did very nicely, but also very firmly. [Which then led to Judd to start telling Jamie to shut up when they got back to camp, etc.]. Good for you, Rafe.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    There's something about me that makes me feel he's not genuine. I have a spidey sense about him.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread