+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Morgan

Hmm her picture makes her come off as b*tchy looking, however he bio and favourites make me like her! I predict she'll go far if she is a cool, chill, nice, friendly lady and not an obnoxious loud mouth chick.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Morgan is definitely my fave of the Guatemala cast. GO MORGAN!!!
    ~*~America's Next Top Model's Best~*~

Katie + Catie + Amanda + Kahlen

Snoozin' on the beach
    She looks High maintanance and a "sit-on-your-butt" type around camp. Will probably need all the male attention too. I don't like her from the bio.

On the TV guide special Morgan says that it is just the way she looks, like before she talks to people they assume she is bitchy. Now it could be that way or she really could be bitchy and unaware of it. Her and Rafe bonded the first day, CUTE!
    watching- Season 11!

It was really unfair to see her go... it wasn't her time... I think that the one that should have been voted off is Rafe, because they lost the challenge because of him..!...Morgan did great!...WTF!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I wasn't a fan of Morgan, but I don't think she deserved to go. If anything, she seemed like the scapegoat. Brian didn't want Lydia to go, so Morgan's name gets brought up and everyone decides to vote for her. I think if Brian hadn't spilled the beans to Lydia about her impending ouster and she didn't go around trying to save her butt Morgan would still be there. Rafe and Jamie cost the tribe the challenges, and between the two, Rafe is weaker so he should have gone. Cindy blew Brian away in the RC, so I don't think he's going to be all that physical. I don't care much for Lydia and think Morgan would have been more interesting to see stick around (even if it was in an annoying, bitchy sort of way). And the only people I've ever really seen working around the camp have been Lydia, Steph, and Gary, so it's not like she was the only one who didn't do anything. I hope Yakha goes to TC again because I'll be curious what will happen. I think they'll be the love tribe no more.

Here is why I feel bad for Morgan: Lydia had someone to watch her back and tell her that she was on the chopping block. Lydia then had the opportunity to defend herself. Morgan never had that and the worst part is, she thought that she had bonded enough with those on her tribe to have been told that she was being considered. You could tell when she heard that she was going, she was devastated. And, even in her video from the day after, she still seemed really affected by what had just happened to her...

But, on the other hand, isn't that why we love Survivor? Because it forces people to depend on and trust the very people who will turn around and stab them in the back. It's great.

What's interesting to me is this: Morgan will always be known as the second person booted on Guatemala because she was lazy. However, she was actually booted because she was oblivious to the plotting going on around her and refused to boot Brianna when she had the chance.

Oh, the incorrect reputations that early Survivor boots go down with...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345