+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Morgan

Lots more pics of Morgan here: link

Some really nice ones, but what is up with her hip in this pic??

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Something is definately wrong with that pic. Her butt seems to end a little low, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

That picture is rather...strange. I'm really hoping that somebody screwed around with the image and contorted it a bit or something.

This girl is in serious need of a high-calorie diet for a while. She isn't even big enough for fish bait in that photo. I'd hate to see what she'd look like after seven weeks in the jungle. I'm guessing "Please, vote me off!" (a la Janu) by the fourth episode.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Oh come on.... Ulong material.
    She'll quit or whinge and be lazy until she's booted.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder
    This girl is in serious need of a high-calorie diet for a while. She isn't even big enough for fish bait in that photo. I'd hate to see what she'd look like after seven weeks in the jungle. I'm guessing "Please, vote me off!" (a la Janu) by the fourth episode.
    I was thinking she'd be more like Ashlee. At least in the beginning, Janu seemed to contribute and try her best, unlike Ashlee who just gave up the minute she got there. Somehow that's the path I see Morgan taking.

Don't forget how far tiny Elizabeth (Australia) and Eliza (Vanuatu) and Darrah (Pearl Islands) went! I'm gonna say she's stronger than most people on this board have predicted (even though I at first saw her as an early exit too- I'm gonna be different).
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Thanks for that uh.... link waywyrd. Actually from the first picture in this thread she seemed a bit interesting but her modeling shots dropped her a bit in my book. Looks like I'll wait and see how she is on the show.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    She looks DIIRRTY, not dirty, dirty, but more Christina Aguilera. She seems like she'll be entertaining, especially like she likes When Harry Met Sally. I love that movie.

Ew her bone sticking out in that picture is scary. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast